Vol.17

2 months later

It's the day I've been waiting for all my life. My actual wedding day. I'm beyond excited yet anxious. We'll be on live stream for the whole world to see.

"Are you ready Scarlett?" Martin asked.

"Yes I'm just nervous," I sighed.

" Don't worry your husband loves you so much,"He smiled and gave me a hug.

I'm getting married at the lake house. I finally exited the room with Martin and Natania. I walked hand in hand with them.

(Scar and Natania dress)

Everyone stood for my entrance but my eyes were so fixed on the man that stood tall at the alter in a dark blue suit

Everyone stood for my entrance but my eyes were so fixed on the man that stood tall at the alter in a dark blue suit. As tears stroll down his grinning face. He looks so handsome up there I can't help but laugh.

I took my place beside him as the priest did his job. We never stopped looking in each others eyes as we smiled ear to ear.

"Well the struggles we went through to get here today scar. You've changed me from a stone cold man to a vibrant one. You showed how precious it is to love someone without even knowing what there body looks like. You showed me love that I'll cherish for the rest of my life because in my eyes your the most precious girl I know. I'll stay by you through thick and thin, give you the family you've always wanted. I love you scar," Ares smiled.

"I came to the family and introduction this man was no where to found but then he returned. His fine dark blue eyes with brown freckles, my favorite just charmed me in everyway. I've done right by everyone and stuck with him. He supported me with everything. He's there whenever I need him. He actually listens to every single word I utter. He cherishes me with his heart, love , respect. I love this man with every single ounce in my body. Ares-Seth, you're definitely the one I want to spend my long years with," I smiled.

"I pronounce you Mr & Mrs Silvester. You may now--" Before the priest could finish he smashed his lips against mine.

We joined the others at the reception. It was beautifully set up thanks to my amazing best friend.

 It was beautifully set up thanks to my amazing best friend

I actually had a dance to display so I need to get changed. I walked into the bathroom and changed.

Serena,Riley,Anna and Mary-Louise positioned on the dancefloor

Serena,Riley,Anna and Mary-Louise positioned on the dancefloor. Ares was placed seated on a chair. We started dancing to woman by doja cat. The entire room was fully entertained and I was pleased.

After everyone left Ares and I stayed back. To just have a moment to take all this in.

"You out did your self out there wife even at 5 months pregnant with such a small stomach," Ares smiled.

" I'm glad you enjoyed it husband," I grinned.

We played a slow song, photograph by ed sheeran. We held each other and danced slowly.

"I love you Scarlett Rose Silvester," Ares smiled.

"I love Ares-Seth Silvester,"I blushed and kisses his chin allowing him to kiss my forehead.