Vol.8

2 months later

Ares-Seth and I have been hanging out alot. We haven't done anything out of the way but it was all fun. I got to know him for him and he's pretty amazing. I learnt that his parents died, he has no siblings. He's been a hard-working man from the ripe age of 18.

Nicholai on the other hand has changed a bit. He's been alot more charming and very flirty but then majority of the time he still treats me like total shit. I'm making  sure he doesn't pull any weird stunts. Only nine more months to go.

I made sure to spend time with Mary-Louise and Natania though. Nat loves me so much it's sad to think that she won't see me after this is over. It'll break her poor heart too much.

"Scarlett get ready the ball starts at 7," Nic said .

I took a shower and started on my makeup, then my hair. I curled it with finger making it super bouncy. I did light makeup with nude color lipstick. I matched it with a gorgeous black gown, even though the theme is white. I'll wear a white mask though.

"Wow--- You look remarkable," Nicholai gasped when he saw me

"Well thank you. You don't look that bad yourself," I smiled. He was wearing full white suit and a black mask.

We left to the ball. Paparazzi's were outside crowding the red carpet flashing lights from their cameras.

Nic and I stepped out and after taking pictures I placed my mask on my face and entered. Nic hand has been wrapped around my waist.

"Care to fetch us some drinks,"I smiled and he nodded and left.

Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to be faced to the rarest dark blue eyes to ever exist.

"Ares-Seth," I smiled. He too was wearing full white and black mask.

"You look exquisite princess," he smirked and kissed my hand.

Just then Nicholai came over and handed me the drink. He stood their eyeing  him.

"Hello Ares," Nic stated and Ares nodded.

" Want to dance?" They asked in unison.

Then look at that, two very gorgeous and handsome men.

"Sure both of you at once," I smiled. Ares my right hand and Nic my left.

As the three of us danced together so gracefully, everyone crowded around us. Camera flashing like crazy. We continued though, I spun from one arm to the other. We ended and they both stared at me with lustful eyes.

"Have fun I'll go get a drink," I smiled and left them both.

Everyone was watching and whispering. I really need a drink. After ordering shots after shots, I was now tipsy. I spent the rest of the night in between the arms of Nic and Ares.

"Let's go!"Nic hissed and dragged me outside.

"Nic just a little longer," I sighed. I wanted Ares company so badly.

"Scarlett we're married for the public," he whispered the last three words.

"Yet you're here making a scene with home boy. I don't know what you guys got going on but it needs to end," he hissed and got in the limo.

"We got nothing going on!" I giggled and went in too.