Vol.7

We walked along his house exploring each area. He then took me to his garden out front where he sets up a picnic. We both sat chatting away just getting along.

" It's been a long while since I've spent time here really. I only bought it for when I have someone I cherish to carry here,"He smiled.

"I'm very much flattered Ares-Seth," I blushed.

We carried on eating and talking until we moved back inside to watch a movie. Throughout the movie I kept corner eyeing him and he seemed to be watching me. For some very odd reason I'm attracted to his badboy aura.

I watched as he licked his lips and ran his hand threw his hair. How much I wanted his hands to rake my naked body. How much I wanted to taste those lips.

It's so hot in here! I need water.

I got up and walked to the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of water. I felt his presence behind me but I didn't dare to turn around. His fingers brushed against my skin, trailing my arm.

"I know that the marriage is arranged ,"He whispered. I almost fainted to the deepness of his voice. He gripped my waist and twist me around. Our nose came in contact, lips only inches away.

"I like you Scarlett,"He stated and planted a kiss on my cheek, before exiting the kitchen.

After putting back the cup, I collected my things. I walked back to the seating where he was.

"It's getting pretty late so I'll be on my way," I said.

"Okay my driver is just outside, he'll take you home,"Ares said staring right in my eyes.

"Thank you," I half smiled,"for today."

And with that I left. If there is one thing I know it's that I feel something for him. I don't know what it is as yet. He just has this welcoming yet dangerous look.

I arrived home just a few minutes after 11. I never realized how time was passing quick. I walked on in to see Nicholai seated staring right up at me with an angry look.

"Where the hell are you coming from?" He questioned.

"That's none of your business," I stated.

" It is when you live under my roof Scarlett Rose," He raised his voice a little.

" You know fuck off Nicholai because I never asked to live in the same house as you," I hissed and stormed off to the room.

Before I could walk into the bathroom he grabbed my arm and pinned me against the door. He was extremely close to me.

"I don't want any man around what's mine," He said in a very sexy way.

"You're mine," he stated.

"Mine? I'm not a toy now if you excuse. I have other things to do Nicholai," I hissed trying to push him away.

"Sure ," He smirked and smashed his lips against mine. I didn't kiss back though, he pulled away and smiled.

Prick!