Vol.11

I finally arrived at the family mansion. Ares went before me so it wouldn't look like we came at same time. When I got there the garden was well decorated with lights, tables of food, desserts and drinks. All of the Silvester family was there including Ares's family.His aunt by his mom side Rosette and her son River. My dad was here too along with my friends. Riley,Anna and Nayla. The only person missing was my best friend Serena, she lives in Montana.

"Happy birthday!" They squealed and I giggled.  They're so adorable.

Natania walked over to me with a gift in her hands. I opened it to see a drawing of both of us.

" Thank you so much Nat. Please take a picture with me," I smiled. The camera man took our picture.

Mary-Louise got me an upgraded makeup kit.Nic got me a new phone and laptop for work. Martin got me my own lake house where only I know where it is in the name Scarlett Rose Ardly. Mary got me a cat. Matthew got me a birthstone bracelet.

Everything I got was very beautiful and unique

Everything I got was very beautiful and unique. Nic got me something plain but I've been in need of those.

All throughout the party Ares and I just been making eye contact. I chatted with my girls went on video call with my bestie. I haven't spoken with my dad .  He's only here for business with Mr. Silvester.

" How's the birthday ?" Nic asked. We haven't spoke since the week started. He's so caught up with Ares, he doesn't even see how hard I'm trying with him.

" Don't act as if you care Nicholai," I spat.

" Look Scarlett, I'm sorry okay. Please let's be friends?" He lift one eyebrow and smirked.

" Okay fine," I laughed and hugged him as he did the same.

I watched as the smile was wiped off Ares face and he just stared at us. I felt really bad for him but we can't be seen talking.

"I kind of missed you Scarlett," Nic smiled. We chatted out the rest of the night.  I felt really bad for Ares but I couldn't leave Nic either.

That's when it struck me, I'm inlove with the both of them. One that treats me like a princess and the other act as if he's not sure about his feelings. How will I ever choose.

"So how is life bae?" Riley asked.

"Confusing but it's okay," I smiled.

"I might have a crush here," Anna smirked.

"Me too," Nayla blushed.

"Matthew!" Anna stated.

"The blue eyed one but he won't speak to me," Nayla blushed looking over at Ares. I felt angry but she's my friend and I have no reason to be angry or jealous.

"Go try your luck girls!" I supported them. I will always support my friends even if it makes me sad.

We ended off the party with a model contest and a dance off which I obviously won because I'm the professional one here. We all had fun though.