Vol. 19

1 year later

I must say it's been a successful year. Many doors have been opened for me. They offered to take Savannah into modeling but if she wants that's a choice she'll make not me. I don't want when she gets older she believes she's living my legacy.

Her and Zeus doesn't change at all. They've only gotten alot more adorable. Zeus have that same dangerous look that his dad has but I know they're both genuinely nice. Savannah and her sister don't get along but maybe soon one day. She's a light and kindred spirit. I can feel it.

"Dada," She squealed seeing Ares.

"Well here I am my little angel," Ares squealed and filled her with kisses then zeus too. They both giggled loudly.

" Hello my sweet princess," He smiled greeting me.

"Anna, Matt, Mason, Nic and Marilla are coming over this evening we better start cooking!" Ares chuckled.

We balance out each other perfectly. The kids stay in their cribs watching cartoons as he cooked and I baked. We both take turns checking up on them. We finished and got ready. I dressed the kids in yellow and us in white. Not long after our guests arrived.

"Scar!"

"Ares!"

"Hello guys," Ares greeted them.

"There's my little cutie!" I squealed grabbing Mason. He let out a loud giggle. He's so cute with his round face, blonde hir and soft emerald green eyes.

"Hello pretty girl," Ares smiled taking the squealing Marilla. She and I don't get along much but she loves Ares and Zeus way too much.

"How's my princess ?" Nic asked.

"She's in the living room," I smiled. We all went in and sat as Ares shared dinner.

We all gathered in the living room. Mason played with Savannah and Marilla with zeus. Nic was really happy to be around his kids.

"So guys Nic needs our help with something!"Matthew grinned.

"What's that?" Ares and Anna asked.

"He wants to propose to nayla but he doesn't know how to," Matthew explained. We all throw in a few ideas but with Anna and I knowing nay than anyone else knows that she loves flowers and always wanted to be proposed to in a garden.

"Make sure to bring white lilies they're her favorite also it has to be live and public because that's how she likes it," I smiled.

Not because Nic was mine before, I'm truly happy for them. We might not talk but I still love nay as a friend. I just can't see myself forgetting.

The next day we waited until sunset we posted out location and waited for her to join. Nic was well prepared table set and everything.

Not long after she arrived and was very much shocked to see Nic on his knee . She walked closer and Nic gave his whole speech.

Just as Ares walked over to Nic to hand him the ring a car drove up in the drive thru. It were men with black disguise. When I saw that they had gun aiming in Ares and Nic way . I jumped over and to them to get down but instead I just felt a sharp pain going through my body and I fell . With that everything went black for me.

I'm died! I felt no pain at this point, nothing. Just the darkness I see surrounding me. I heard nothing. I was really gone aren't I?!