Vol.16

Everyone was gathering at the mansion wanting on me. I finally arrived and walked around to the garden. Anna was seated beside Matthew along with martin , mary and Natania in the same couch. Nayla and Nicholai was seating on one also. Jeannie, dad, Killan, Leon, Rosette and River was seated on another . Serena, Riley and Mary-Louise was on the other.

Did I mention that Mary-Louise was now dating Serena. Well yes that's how it goes.

"Some may know while others don't but I'm pregnant," I smiled.

" Pregnant but with twins. Male and female,"I smiled. Some shouted congratulations while some stayed quiet.

" The boy is Ares child while the girl is for Nicholai. Ares and I decided that both of them are our child and will proceed to grow them together but however Nic is allowed to spend time with his child whenever he wants," I smiled.

"Also Ares and I are getting married this winter. November 27, invitations will be given out as to who is invited and I would love for Mary-Louise and my bestie as my bridesmaids," I smiled.

I know for a fact Killan, dad,leon and Jeannie doesn't support my relationship with Ares but I couldn't care less. My dad is invited while the rest is not. Nayla is also not invited, not being petty but I don't intend on speaking with her.

We all spent the day chatting and eating just enjoying how amazing it is to be here for each other. I smiled when I saw Nic and Ares speaking like civilized people.

Nic P.O.V

" Hey man," I walked over to Ares.

" What's up nic?" He asked.

" Take care of Scar for me and congratulations to the both of you," I stated. Over the months, I watch with jealousy how he made her happy but now I realized he's the one for her.

"I will. I love that girl way too much not to," He stared at her and smiled.

" You make sure to take care of Nayla and the little boy for as much as her and scar don't speak. She still loves her but she just won't go back," He advised.

It's sad how I ruined their friendship. I was never in love with Nayla I only did it out of jealousy but this where it lands me. Maybe one day I'll love her enough as I love Scar maybe propose.

" Thanks bro. I will," I smiled.

" Look at you two. It's a good look," Matthew said laughing as he joined us.

" We gotta drink to our amazing girlfriends!" " He squealed.

"To them in deed," We laughed.

"Plus I'm completely terrified. I think Anna is pregnant and I want to propose to her," He sighed.

We decided we'll help him.