Vol.15

I moved in with Ares but we're waiting until we get married for me to stay fully and luckily I have a wedding planner as my best friend.

I waited a week before I went to visit Nicholai.  I needed his and Ares blood to check whose the dad.

I binged his door bell and he opened. His dull sea blue eyes with golden freckles lit up as he saw me.

" Hello Nic," I smiled brightly.

" Hey Scar," he smiled," how much I missed that smile."

" May I come in?" I asked.

" Yes sure. Come on in," He smiled.

I walked in to see Nayla laying in the couch with her big stomach. She's also pregnant with his child. I didn't say anything to her.

" So I don't know if you realize but I'm 3 months pregnant so I need your blood for a sample," I stated.

" Sure. Let me do it," He took the tools and did it.

"Thank you," I smiled and got up.

" Scar!" He called out. I turned to face him.

"I'm sorry about everything. I took your advice and be a man about thing. Not using my parents money anymore. I really loved you well I still do but I learned how to properly when it's too late. Ares deserves you. I hope you forgive me," He sighed.

"Don't worry about it Nic. I'm proud of you just take care of yourself and my friend and the little one,"I smiled and tapped his shoulder.  I'm glad he turned over his life. I'm truly proud. I hope my ex friend also have a safe delivery when the time comes.

Later that day, I went to the doctor office for the DNA test results. I'm anxious.

" Ms. Ardly, the results are back," The said an handed me the paperwork.

" It seems to be that it is a case of heteropaternal superfecundation. The boy is for  Mr. Ares and the girl is for Mr. Nicholai," He sighed.

"Thank you doctor," I sighed. I headed straight home.

" Babe I got the results," I sighed.

" Please come sure princess. You look so distressed," Ares smiled, I went over and sat beside him.

" I'm having a boy for you and a girl for Nic," I sighed.

" Well they're both my baby, you and nic should decide whether he'll be in her life. I support you and our kids regardless ," Ares said and kissed my forehead.

"Okay I'll call a family meeting tomorrow and share the news with everyone," I smiled.

Ares always have my back and that's what I love most about him.