Vol.13

It was finally Mary-Louise 18th birthday. I still stayed in the same room as Nic. He tried talking to me but when I ignored him he would cursed and say it's what I deserve for I'm a whore. He would go get drunk by himself and come back in. I would be the one to take care of him and I made sure he was okay.

"Scar," Nic called just as I was leaving the room. I ignored him.

"You know what fuck you," He cursed as I was walking in the hallway.

"No actually fuck you Nicholai! Your nothing but a pathetic lame excuse of a man. Regardless of how fake this was I never went out and had sex with anyone. I stayed by you taking all your disrespect even after this I took care of you every night because I love you. I was in love with both of you because Ares knew how to treat a woman but I still treated you way better. All you know to do is get you and your family in trouble and whore out your life. Never once thought about making them proud proving your a man. So stop bothering me and be a man because after this god knows your never seeing me again," I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes.

And with that I walked away.  I joined the others by the beach. I can't let my feelings get in the way. It's Louise night.

"Happy birthday sweet girl," I handed her a frame picture of both of us along with a pretty moon stone bracelet and a contract with los Angeles finest boarding school of upcoming model. She can be a model and have a degree in something else.

"Oh no!!" She squealed after reading the contract. Big opportunity it is. I loved her as a sister I never had.

We all continued enjoying the party. Nayla finally showed up after the incident. I haven't uttered a word to her. Anna haven't either.

"She'll be your sister in law soon so go talk to your best friend," I told Anna.

"I don't want to," Anna hissed. I just laughed and pushed her over there.

I may never can be friends with Nayla again but I remember the good and she deserves her best friend.

"Take me to your room," I sighed.

"Okay," Ares said confused.

I left with him and we went to his room. I'm getting this out right now.

As soon he opened the door I smashed my lips against his. He kissed back hungrily and his hands roam my body.

I pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him, taking off my blouse.

" Are you sure about this?" He asked.

" I've never been this sure ever ," I smiled and a wide smile came across his face.

We continued making out until he flipped me over and stripped me out of my clothes and himself.

" Condom?" He asked.

"No bare," I smirked and begun stroking his member as he begun fingering. It led from there to his large cock inside of me.

Extra

I pounded inside her tight pussy that I've been waiting so long to fuck. It's worth the wait though. So wet and tight.

"Yess!yes!"She moaned loudly I'm sure this hotel floor hears.

Her loud and soft moans are like music to my ears. She sounds so heavenly.

"Yes princess take it like a good girl," I smirked and went harder.

"Oh fuck! Aresss!" She screamed. I continued pumping.

"Ares!" She moaned softly.

" Oh Scarlett, yes!" I moaned.

"I'm gonna cuum!" I groaned.

"Do it!" She moaned.