Vol.3

Nicholai P.O.V

I staggered into the house grinning my butt off. I was meant to have a small drink with my friends but turned out I got upset over the Scarlett situation, I chose to drown my sorrow.

"Oh dear! Look at you," Anne came over and hold me. She carried me over to the dinner table.

"Why does this have to happen Meemee? I despise that woman so much,"I complained as I watched her fetch a warm cloth and other medicinal things.

" Maybe it's because she reflects yourself. You take care of yourself and try understand each other," She smiled. I instantly hugged her and let her pamper me.

After moments of being pampered, I partially sober up. I decided to go to my room.

"Ms. Ardly has made a few changes but be gentle with her Nic, this might turn out well," She said from behind me but I pretended not to hear. What more changes could crazy girl have made

I walked in the cold room to see her fast asleep on the big bed with the light on. She actually looks so divine and elegant not like the usual crazy one. I don't even want to sleep beside her but at this point I have no choice because I'm a man and I won't take couch. I turned off the light and layed next to her. Not without inhaling her unique choice of perfume, it's like wildflowers and vanilla scented. I instantly fell asleep.

I turned to be faced with a beauty I could get used to. She's just so adorable asleep.

Just then she opened her eyes, she let out electrifying scream earning us both to fall off the bed.

"What the f$&k is wrong with you scarlett?"I snapped at her.

She's so damn dramatic it's almost sickening. Why she screaming like that.

"Don't you dare ask me that prick!"She raised her  voice and stared up at me. She finally stood up.

"You may be my fake fiancee but you mister on the couch next time," She quarrel pointing her index finger at me and staring up into my face.

This short little thing!

"My money bought it, my body on it. You couch," I smirked proudly.

" I truly only have to buy one which is easy since I'm sure you'd like to sleep on your money's worth outside," She smiled calmly and walked away.

This girl is truly crazy.

We both got ready for I had work and well she had to meet my family for brunch, to prepare for the wedding. I'll meet them tonight.

"And here you go. I don't need my family crucifying me for not giving you a ring," I stated and handed her the plain silver diamond ring.

" I hate my life!"She muttered under her breath and I chuckled. Lovely.