Vol.12

2 months later

It's July and Mary-Louise birthday is in less than a week. I decided to book a trip to Portland, Oregon for summer. We all agreed left the next morning. We finally arrived to the hotel and I must say it's beautiful.

 We finally arrived to the hotel and I must say it's beautiful

"Thank you so much Scar," Mary-Louise squealed and hugged me. I'm so glad it made her happy.

We made our way to our room. Anna was also here with Matthew, Nayla is but not with Ares. He seemed to have rejected her.

"Why is Ares here?" Nic asked as we entered our room with two beds.

"He's part of the family and we're friends," I smiled peacefully.

Nic only mocked me in an annoying voice then hiss his teeth. No need to be rude.We made love the night before coming here. It just happened.

I changed in swimsuit and went down to the pool, it seems Ares beat me to it.

"Hey princess," Ares smiled up at me. He's so adorable.

"Care to rub some sunscreen on my back Ares-Seth," I stated and he laughed then took it.

I saw Nic and Nayla in the elevator looking at us. He then winked at me and begun sucking out Nayla's mouth and she gladly kissed back. They went back up and the elevator stopped at our floor. My beat fast out of my chest and I simply couldn't stop the tears.

"What's wrong princess?" Ares asked.

"Nic. He. Went back up with nayla. They were kissing." I snob.

"He's a dead man for hurting you!" Ares growled.

"No please! I just want to enjoy myself here," I said and he wiped my tears.

" I see you love my cousin and as much how that hurts me seeing you hurt makes me sad. Please cheer up princess," He kissed my hands and led me to the waterpark.

The entire time we played until the others joined us. Only Nic and Nayla wasn't here.

"Wait where is nay?" Anna asked. I ignored her question.

"Sleeping around with her best friend husband," Ares stated and they gasped.

Martin, Mary and Matthew walked away, must to go check. I stayed still . If not for Ares I probably would be breaking down again. I was actually falling in love with that guy. I also expected better from nayla.

"Your happiness comes first princess. Let's go get a drink," Ares smiled and we left to the bar.

After we got drunk Matthew and Anna joined us. We four layed in the sand just watching the sky.

"You tried your best scar," Matthew sighed.

"Thank you matt," I said.

I was so confuse at this point. I literally don't know what to do. After tonight I'll just stay in my room. I also need to talk to Serena.