Vol.5

The days ran off very quickly. Sadly, today is the day of the wedding that'll be announced to the world on live stream. Nicholai and I will go and fetch our outfits .

Since the brunch with his family he's been acting off. He gets home every night really late and might I add drunk and by morning he'd be gone by 6. It's not my concern though, better for me.

" Come," He hissed angrily.

I can never get what's his deal. I followed him anyway and we drove to the city. We searched for a dress until my eyes caught one.

"I'll take this one, I'd like my real wedding in white," I rolled my eyes.

" Why black?" He asked.

"Just the perfect shade of your stone cold heart!" I hissed and left him to cash the dress.

We finished for the day and he bought me a cab saying he had to be somewhere. I didn't care where. I went back to his family house for them help get me ready. I showed no one my dress though. It'll be a shocking surprise.

I heard the wedding bells going off signaling it's time for my arrival. I slowly walked downstairs and pushed the garden door open. All eyes turned and they all gasped. I smirked to myself. I walked up the aisle while Nicholai stood at the alter grinning away.

 I walked up the aisle while Nicholai stood at the alter grinning away

"Why are you grinning?" I whispered to him.

"Well you're definitely not that bad looking you know and it's definitely not because I was drinking because I wasn't," He whispered back at me .

Oh I see so earlier when he went off, it was to drink. So not only the crazy fact we're having an unwanted wedding but the nerve you have showing up drunk Nicholai.

"Shut the f$#k up and stop grinning you look like a f$#king pig," I hissed.

The ceremony didn't went on for long and he slid the ring onto my finger.

"I must say it's an honor serving you as your husband. To enjoyments ,"He smirked.

Cocky much! He's literally here praising himself.

"Well all I look forward to is the future ahead of us in a year or so and it's truly my honor serving you as your wife," I fake smiled and slid the ring onto his finger.

The hours passed by really quickly and I was at the reception having endless amount of shots.

" Slow down princess, a drunk bride is very tacky," Ares-seth walked over to me. He had wide grin on his face. How perfectly that fitted his well sculptured dangerous face.

I sighed loudly.

" Come on let's dance!" He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

I grinned and went dancing with him and I must admit he's really good. A slow song came on and he pulled me in by my waist, we were really close. I gasped and look to see if anyone found it weird but they couldn't care less.

" You live on my mind rent-free Scarlett," He whispered seductively in my ear,"Just the things I'd do with that pussy of yours."

It's like my breath was hitched in my throat, my heart beat sped up,pussy suddenly throbbing from his words.

" So sad your my cousin's girl!" He sighed and pulled away," and here he comes."

I turned to see Nicholai strolling over with a not so pleased look on his face. He looks angry.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He yelled and everyone stared at us.

" Calm the fuck down cousin," Ares yelled," Enjoy her cause she's one hell of a wife."

As he walked away his words only made Nicholai angrier but my heart race for him.

" Really?!" He asked me.

"You need to chill out remember it's not even real but it's only sad enough you coming here fucking drunk like some immature piece of prick that's just spoiled and don't know how to control his fucking anger, and find fun in making others miserable," I hissed.

" You're not a man as yet Nicholai you're a boy and that's what I despise about you," I stated calmly and walked away. I caught a cab home and relaxed.