Bonus!!

Ares P.O.V

No! This can't be it. She can't leave. We have our babies to grow. Savannah will need her mom the most. I will need her.

I stood in the hallway pacing , waiting to hear back news about my wife. Can they save her?

" Ares this is all my fault. Those men were sent by my enemy. I'm truly sorry!" Nic apologize.

If not for the love of Scarlett. I'd be pounding him but she'll hate me when she wakes up.

"Yeah yeah okay nic!" I hissed and walked away.

I can't be ignorant. We're all here trying to get news, worried. Only person that wasn't was her dad.

Just then savannah started crying. She was in Riley's hand. Nic and I both rushed over to her but I beat him to it.

" It's okay my little angel," I tried comforting her and filled her forehead with kisses. She looks so much like her mommy.

I looked over to Nic and I could see how much it pains him. I'm sorry but she's mine to raise and I have to nourish her.

Just then a doctor walks over to us. Finally after 3 hours of waiting!

"Scarlett Silvester?" He asked and we nodded.

" Scarlett has suffered a severe traumatic brain injury lucky the bullet missed her heart by a few inches. She's sleeping now so it's up to her to wake up. She could've died tonight," He sighed and walked away. We all visited her room but was instructed not to touch her as yet.

I couldn't help but broke down. I couldn't stay strong any longer. Her body looked so pale and lifeless. Yet she still remains so beautiful.It's been years since I cried but I just couldn't hold it.

"It's okay. Let it out," Serena came over and hugged me rubbing my back.

"She- she can't leave ser," I sighed.

"She's strong Ares. She won't leave you just trust in her. She'd want us all to be strong," Serena sighed and I knew it was true.

A month has passed and I was still here with hope. I brokedown a few times though. Each passing day I'd visit her at the hospital and read books to her. Kiss her hand and remind her how much I loved her. How much we all missed her. I still take care of both Zeus and sav. Sav spends the weekend at Nic's .

Scar P.O.V

As I walked through the whiteness not knowing where I was, everything was just white.

"Scarlett," I heard a voice called and I turned. Standing behind me in her favorite blue floral dress was Marie Rose, my mother. She had a wide smile on her face.

"Mother!" I squealed and ran towards her tears rolling down my face.

"Scarlett!" I heard another voice boomed. I saw no one though but it was pretty loud yet faint.

" You've made me so proud babygirl. I missed you so much but I do enjoy walking with you through every step of the way," She smiled.

" I missed you too mom," I cried.

" As much as I want you here, you have a beautiful daughter and son not to mention a loving husband and family waiting for you at home. Go and live out your life ," She smiled but I was confused.

" I love you Scarlett and I'll always be watching over you," she hugged me tightly.

" Scarlett please wake up!" The voice called again.

" Wake up princess!" Mom said loudly and faded away. I opened my eyes quickly.

I was in a light grey room and it was very bright. I looked around to see lots of people around but one of the many I noticed is the one I hate most. Nicholai Silvester.

"Scar!" A man from beside me said as the doctor entered the room. I pulled away from him.

"Who are these people? Where's my father?" I asked.

"Do you recognize anyone in this room? What's the last thing you remember Scarlett?"

"Yes indeed I know that guy but I don't recall ever meeting a prick like Nicholai Silvester. I remember going on a ski trip with my dad in april 2020," I sighed.

"Your suffering from a temporary amnesia Scarlett. Your family will get you home and help you have a safe recovery," The doctor said.

"Scar. It's me Ares, your lover," The handsome guy beside me said.

"Do I know you?" I asked but that only made tears fill his eyes. He got up and quickly rushed out of the room.

The other took the time to fill me in and I was overwhelmed. I fell in love with two guys and one that I hate the most. I was a mother of two for both guys. What the hell was I doing with my life. I haven't seen my kids but they speak so highly of them.

Just then Ares entered back the room with two babies in a stroller and food. He came straight over to me but avoided eye contact. He was about to leave.

"Please stay!" I sighed. There was just something about him. He looked so hurt and disappointed though.

I stared down at my cute little babies and memories of us started flashing back to me. Not all just me and the kids and Ares in a few. I remember holding his face and staring in his deep dark blue eyes.

I did just that but this time it held pain. I stared into his eyes and remembered everything. Those dark blue eyes, my favorite in the whole wide world.

" I remember!" I let out an excited sigh.

" My princess!" I squealed and kisses me.

" I love you," He said.

"I love you Ares Silvester. I'm not  going anywhere leave you," I smiled and kissed him.

THE END!!

Hope you enjoyed my short love story of Scarlett Rose. Please comment your views on the characters and which is your favorite.

Feel free to correct me where I went wrong. I'm still young and I make mistakes. It'll help me grow as a writer.

Thank you!