Vol.9

Nic p.o.v

The next morning I got up and left Scarlett in bed. After last night stunt I'm just so fucking pissed. I know we're not actually together but I've grown feelings for her like really strong feelings. I hate seeing another man that close to her and she let him.

Just then my phone rung. It's Matthew.

"What's up bro?" I picked up.

"Have you seen the gleaners?" He asked.

"No why?" I questioned.

"You might wanna check it out,"Matthew said and hung up.

I searched my phone and gasped when I saw the gleaner.

'Beautiful Threesome'
'Scarlett Rose Silvester and her lovers'
'whose the new lover on the right?'
'Nicholai and his wife caught arguing'
'Is this new lover affecting their relationship?'

I threw my glass in the wall smashing it. I was so angry even with the bottle too. Ares-Seth your ruining my reputation along with this upcoming relationship.

"Morning," Scarlett smiled and entered the room.

"Don't you dare talk to me whore," I hissed.

The words tasted bitter on my tongue. I don't meant to call her outside of her name is just, when I'm angry I can't control it. I care about her but I don't know how to show it.

I stormed out of the house to clear my head. I need to see Ares. I drove to the family mansion quickly. Running inside I saw him talking with dad and Matthew.

I jumped on him and begun pounding him.

"Stay the fuck away from my wife!" I yelled and continued.

He flipped me over and begun pouncing on me. Both our faces already bloody.

"Keep your cool she's not even your actual wife," I hissed and I yanked after him again but we were ripped apart by the guys.

We haven't noticed mom, Jeannie, killan and Leon was shouting for us to stop.

"Stay the fuck away from me Nic!" He cursed and left.

Ares and I were never really close. Due to incompetent choices in life made it worse. Ares is part of something illegal, that could jeopardize our family. We always fought like pigs and I always tried to compete against him whilst he couldn't care less. I can't let him have my Scarlett.

"Nicholai you need to calm down!" Mom hissed.

They all lectured me about attacking him although I know they themselves will attack him later for me.

"I seen you've grown feelings for Scarlett,"Dad said walking over to me.

"Son, just take care of scar you'll see the outcome," he sighed.

"Maybe stop treating her so badly. Stop disrespecting her try being gentle," Matthew smiled.

I won't be able to do that. It's not in me but I will try.