Vol.6

The next morning I woke to see Nicholai laying in the couch covered up sleeping peacefully. I hissed and walked out the room.

I need to prepare myself for the day. I had work to attend to and bunch of stuff to be done. I stayed seated as Anne whip me up some breakfast.

Just then a message came in from an unknown number.

- Hey princess, I hope you slept well because I'm sure my dancing skills wore you out.

-Ares-Seth?

-No other!

- lol!! Oh yes you're quite the dancer.

-Well glad you enjoy yourself. Catchya later!

And with that our conversation ended. I save his number too. He's quite funny.

"Good morning," Nic sighed entering the room.

I simply rolled my eyes and continued on with drinking my coffee.

He waited until Anne left the room to turn to me. He stared at me for a long while until he stopped.

" Scarlett, yesterday was a mistake but I'm not a boy and it wasn't wrong of me to attack Ares. He was getting a bit too close," He hissed.

"Why do you care if he was? We're not together," I asked .

"The public doesn't know that. I'm trying to not make us look unprofessional in public eyes," He sighed.

" You yelled at us. He didn't deserve that!" I stated.

" Can't you see I'm f$#king trying. While we're faking this I don't need any man around you. It doesn't matter what he or anyone else deserves,"He yelled and stormed off.

This pathetic, irresponsible, childish man has literally no respect howsoever for woman, and yet they say he's not that bad.

I got dressed and ready for work still so upset about Nicholai's behavior earlier. When I got to work not much was needed to be done so I finished early 1.

Just then my phone rung. It was Ares so I quickly answered.

"Must be wondering why I'm calling princess," I could hear the smirk in his sweet, deep voice.

"To what do owe this pleasure Mr. Ares-Seth?"I asked.

"I'm outside of you workplace. Care to join me for a little fun?" He asked and chuckled.

"Sure but only if I get an oreo frappe!" I said excitedly.

"You got it!" He laughed and it made my heart skip a beat.

I hung up and hurried down. I looked to see him but only saw cars, about to call him when I heard a horn beeped multiple times infront me. Wait this mad sexy midnight black audi is his. I entered his car and it was chilly inside.

"Hello princess," he smiled.

"Why never wind down the window?"I asked.

"I'm a Silvester and You're a Ardly. Nothing to see, nothing to report," He explained. I totally forgot about the paparazzi's.

After purchasing my oreo frappe he stormed out of south to North-east. The journey there took only 30 minutes which we spent singing, well mostly me but it was fun.

We pulled up to a very luxurious house one that almost looked like the one on my wish list. It's just so perfect and simple.

"Welcome to my humbly home Scarlett," He smiled softly

"Welcome to my humbly home Scarlett," He smiled softly. He has the cutest smile there is.