Vol.2

We finally arrived at my new home and I must say it was a bit basic than dad's mansion and I love that.It was surrounded by grass out in the forest, the house was painted black.

It was surrounded by grass out in the forest, the house was painted black

The door was opened by the female butler, she carried in my suitcases.

"Hello father," A deep manly voice from behind said. I turned immediately to see the devil himself, Nicholai.

The guy I have hated my whole adulthood. He's just too much but he is so hot in person. Standing before me in only grey sweatpants and black tank top, leaving so little to imagine.

He turned to face me and immediately his little smirk fell. I see I must have the same effect on him. Good.

"Well hello to you Scarlett Rose or must I say McArdly," He said with a blank expression. I see this nigga got jokes.

"Guess you never heard of a thing called middle name," I said rolling my eyes.

" Now children, you both know the contract so I shall be on my leave. Nic please take care of you fiancee and give her the ring because you both must wear it," Martin said and left.

"Luckily I have a hot wife," He muttered under his breath but I heard and smirked.

Hot eh?

"There's three bedrooms and they're all being used up so you'll have to stay in mine unfortunately," He sighed and showed me to his room.

It was black with a large bed in the middle at the back. A bedside table on both side of the bed. A very big closet to the left and bathroom door to the right. A comfy chair and desk over to the doorway corner and a enormous television on the wall.

"Get settled in. I'm going on the road," He hissed and walked away.

What a jerk! His mood swings are just so annoying.

During the time he left I cleared his closet and set my stuffs inside. Anne, his butler, showed me to the reserved small closet where I placed his stuffs. I also learned that Neil, was another help of his.

After I was finished, I begged Anne to let me cook so I made dinner then took a long bath to ease my sad mind.

" So Anne, how long have you been working for Nicholai?" I inquired.

"I worked for his family two years before Nic was born,ever since then I became his nanny. More like his other mom,"She smiled. Her soft blue eyes sparkled as she spoke about him.

" How do you feel about him and the whole marriage Ms. Ardly?" She asked concerned.

" I must say I despise Nicholai alot because he's an arrogant,egotistic, narcissistic, selfish jerk that has no care about woman but I'll have to live with it for a year then I'll flee the country to  france," I calmed. She chuckled.

"Yes he may be hard to deal with but he's not exactly like that. Give him time and you'll see the true man he is and you'll fall inlove with him Ms. Ardly," She gave me a reassuring smile.

" Not looking forward to it but please call me Scarlett or even Scar," I smiled . We chatted for a small while until I left to bed, since it was a few minutes past 11pm and he's not back.