Vol.4

I slowly walked inside the Silvester's home, still not prepared for this brunch. A mid-aged lady with long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes walked over to me.A broad smile was placed on her face.

" Well good afternoon Scarlett. I'm so delighted to finally meet you," She squealed,"I'm Mary. Nicholai's mother."

"Scarlett, lovely to meet you too Mrs. Silvester," I smiled.

"No please I insist on Mary. Mrs is a bit too old fo me," She chuckled.

We continued our conversation. Mary was a bright woman filled with humour. I wonder how such a lovely and welcoming woman have such a son.

" Scarlett! You're here," A red head squealed and ran over to me. She looks a bit young but was my height.

Everyone in the room and others stood to welcome me. All had a welcoming look well except one.

"I'm Mary-louise, Nic 17 year old sister," She smiles,"I'm such a big fan of all your movies."

"That's lovely to hear. I'm glad you liked them," I smiled.

A tall blonde headed man with emerald green eyes walked over to me with a little girl in hand. She looked alot like Nicholai though, piercing sea blue eyes and brown hair.

"I'm the eldest, Matthew Silvester and my youngest sister Natania," he smiled shaking my hand.

" Hello little one, I'm Scarlett nice to meet you," I smiled and kissed her tiny fingers.

" Happy to mwet you Scar," She giggled a little. She's just too sweet.

I kept meeting others. His aunt, Jeannie, His uncles, Killan and Leon, and his other cousins. There was only one I haven't met yet and he seemed to have left. I got to know the others and they were all very sweet people. Mary-louise and Natania are my favorites though. Never would I have thought I'd ever be speaking with a Silvester.

Mary and Martin assured me that the wedding will be on weekend and I'll come spend friday with the family then go home with my husband on Saturday night. We must also sleep in one bed and act as a married couple out in public. The family also shouldn't know it was an arranged marriage seeing as though they already loves me.

It was now 7 at night. I walked outside to get some fresh air, to think.

" Delightful indeed Ardly," The cousin from earlier walked out to me. He had a dangerous and drawing look on his face. His eyes were the darkest shade of blue with brown freckles I've ever seen.

"Please just Scarlett. Happy to meet you uhm?"I stuttered not knowing his name.

"Ares-Seth,"He stated and kissed my hand. He is god-like okay, but why name him God of war.

We stood making small talk getting along well and all. He's actually only 25,like Nicholai. He runs an architectural organization. He's the typical ideal guy, funny,smart,hot like smoking hot, charming.

"You're a remarkable woman  Scarlett Rose,"He whispered in my ears seductively making sure to nibble on it for a short while and walked away. Sadly the one and only Nicholai was standing by the door watching us. He had a very angry look on his face but replace it quickly with his blank expression.

"Let's go Scarlett,"He said and walked away.