Vol.18

4 months later

"Ares!" I screamed out from upstairs.

He, Serena and Anna were downstairs playing video games while I'm here exercising.

"What's wrong?" They asked in unison entering the room.

"Oh shit!" He sighed realizing my water just broke.

" I'll go grab her a dress. Rena go get the stuff and prepare the jeep," Anna sighed. She was now 6 months along so no over working for her.

I was quickly changed into a simple blue sundress. Ares lifted me and carried me to the jeep, placing me to the passenger seat. Before leaving, he called our doctor to prepare my room specifically.

" Oh my!" I groaned in pain. It was all just electrifying especially having to stay in the same seat for just seconds.

" Come on princess. Hold out for a while longer," Ares soothe me. I sat there taking deep breaths in and out to just help not focus on the pain down there. Before I knew it we were there .

Ares lift me out the car and into the wheel chair rushing me to the room. They all checked up on me, preparing me for birth. They made me take a cold shower and sat on a ball until I was fully dilated.

"Come on Scar let's begin. Take as many deep breaths as you want," Dr. Licra said. She positioned me and we begun pushing.

" Arghh!" I screamed through the pushing.

" You can do it princess just hold my hand. I'm here," Ares said and kissed my hand. I felt motivated to continue for him.

"One more push scar!" Doctor said and I gave this push my all.

Just then I heard crying, it filled my ears.

"She's here. The girl is here!" The doctor squealed cleaning her up. She handed her to Ares and moved back to me to deliver the other.

"My sweet angel," Ares smiled and kissed her tiny fingers.

I started pushing again. I have to do this for Ares. It's his coming next. I take long deep breaths and pushed with all my heart.

"No! I can't ," I cried.

Ares rushed over to me with the baby in hand. He took my face in his palm.

"Yes you can my princess. We'll be a happy family after this. You won't ever need to go again," He assured me and I nodded with a soft tiredly smile.

I continued pushing until it finally felt like it was out. It was quiet. I was about breakdown when his cries finally filled the room. That's my boy.

It took a moment for me to get cleaned up all but I was now fresh and in bed. Ares never put down either of them. Girl on his left, boy on the right.

"Would you like to see your wonderful creation?" He asked with a pleased grin on his face.

I nodded. He carried the over and handed me the boy. He was so adorable. He had very small  full heart lips, it seemed he was born with a head of hair. It was jet black. He has he dad deep dark blue eyes but with golden freckles. He had dimples in both his cheeks.

"He's adorable," I smiled.

"What will you name him?" Ares asked.

"Zeus Ryder Silvester," I smiled. God of Sky. Brighten up both Ares and I life.

He took our son and handed me the girl. She was already a model. Beyond beautiful. She had chubby cheeks, plump full heart lips. She had alot of hair but not as Zeus. I must say she took after Mary-Louise, auburn hair. She has bright sea blue eyes and golden freckles along with dimples.

"I want you to name her ," I smiled.

"Are you sure love?" He asked excitedly staring at us. I nodded. He took a while thinking about it.

" Savannah Aphrodite," He smiled.

"Savannah Aphrodite Silvester. I love it," I smiled.

Just then everyone joined us in the room. Congratulating me on my safe delivery. Nic was very happy to meet his adorable daughter.

After a week of my delivery, Nayla decided to give birth. She had a healthy baby girl that I named Marilla Jasmine Silvester. Marilla means sparkle and Jasmine means gift from god. They're both names of beautiful flowers. Sparkle because it reminds me of how bright and vibrant her mom was.

She's a very beautiful baby she took from her dad mostly. She also had chubby cheeks but pouty lips. She had hazel blue doe eyes with dull brown freckles and well barely but light brown hair.