𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗞

𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘴

 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘳𝘴

"guys, mum said you need to finish your stupid game up! " serena shouted walking down the stairs of the basement of the wheelers residence. "its not a stupid game, its dnd" mike hissed at this older sister, who just rolled her eyes in responds. 

"when did your sister get back?" dustin whispered quietly to the boy next to him will, hoping serena wouldnt hear. mrs wheeler had told the boys not to bring up the r word around serena (the r word being rehab) will shuggled his shoulders.

serena chuckled at the pre- teen boys before answering "2 days ago dusty bun" "hey dont call me thats im almost 13" 

"cmon micheal, wrap up your game and everyone go home" serena deadpanned, running back up the stairs into the kitchen.  "how are you feeling sweetie" karen wheeler her step mom asked with a reassuring smile. everyone was so worried about serena, their had a fair reason too. 

4 months ago, serena wheeler accidentally overdosed on xnanx in her bedroom, she knew it was mistake but still did it,  later that day her 11 year old little brother found her unconscious laying on the ground slowly dying, thats when her parents had a enough, of serena bullshit and sent her off to hawkins lab, so they could save her or some shit like that. 

she missed the whole of summer and the first two months of her junior year.  

"mom im fine i promise" "i know you are"

111

IT WAS SERENA'S THIRD NIGHT BACK AT HOME.  the one thing she didn't miss were, family dinners.  every night at 7pm, the whole wheeler family would sit around the dining table and eat. 

her annoying ass little shit younger brother mike was always being a brat about something. and Nancy was always being nancy and all little miss perfect. and her little baby sister holly, serena was a worlds shittest big sister to nance and mike so shes trying her best to be good for holly.

karen and ted wheeler two people you dont understand why they got married. it was clear there wont in love, then again what is love. 

serena's real mom was some 20 year old that got knocked up by ted wheeler, serena spent the first 3 years of her life with her real mom but cps came and took her away after her mom got bought into jail. ted being serenas only family, she got put into his care. 

karen tried her best to be a good mom to her own kids and serena too. it was clear ted didnt want serena though, the two never talked and did anything together, serena just did her thing and ted did his. in her 16 years of living shes never heard her dad tell her he loves her or that his proud of her. 

"wait wills missing?" the oldest wheelers child asked she was not playing attention to what anyone was saying or doing. "yes i told you before like 5 times" mike snapped at his sister clearly annoyed. 

"sorry i have been super out of it all day, im sure his okay." serena said giving mike a reassuring smile.

"sweetie are you feeling okay, i can give dr brenner a call" her mom asked referring to her doctor she had in rehab 

"wills missing and you care about her stupid drugs problems more" mike hissed, leaning back in his seat crossing his arms.  "micheal that was rude"

"im fine and im sure wills fine.  why is everyone being so dramatic." serena sighed, already over life back at home. 

"so me and barb are going to study at her house tonight, thats cool right" nancy asked doing the same thing serena was poking her food with her fork  "no not cool" karen spoke clearly very annyoed.

"why not?" the brunette girl protested back. "i am speaking chinese in this house, until we know will is safe everyone starts put" karen firmly explained, as  serena rolled her eyes at the two she had been home 3 days and pretty sure they had fought over 100 times it was always over the stupidest things ever too.

"this is such bullshit, so where all under house arrest cause mikes friend got lost on the way home" serena didnt understand why nancy cared so much about seeing barb. like its barb they see each other everyday at school. 

its about a boy. 

serena knew this situation well enough, she had been in this situation enough times to know. she would always say shes going to go practice cheer or study at cassies or sarah's then go makeout with steve harrington. serena wasnt that smart, but she was smart enough to know her baby sister was growing up and has a crush. 

"your just pissed off cause you want to hang out with steve" mike deadpanned spilling nancy secret, so serena didnt think the boy was going to be her ex boyfriends   

"steve like steve harrington?" serena asked speaking up for the first time in a while. "yes steve harrington" mike snitched, nance kicked the younger boy under the table.  "your sisters ex?" karen asked

"your dating my ex boyfriend?" serena confusingly asked.

how could nancy do this to her after everything.

"yeah, i dont see any probelm with it, you broke up with him" nancy said so bluntly with no sorrow in her voice. 

"you for real think its okay to go date your sisters ex boyfriend while she in rehab?" serena asked, getting ready throw hands. "wow nance, i always thought i was the dumb on with no self respect. guess i was wrong.