𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

god's voicemail

also knew as

the spy

AS THE TRIO, THAT WAS SERENA, STEVE AND DUSTIN

AS THE TRIO, THAT WAS SERENA, STEVE AND DUSTIN. arrived at the junkyard. they saw Lucas and Maxine already there. serena instantly froze seeing billy's little sister, and with Lucas?

serena may of been high on Xanax, for most of her relationship with billy hargove. and a key side effect to taking too much xanax is memory impairment. so she couldn't really remember anything from the couple of weeks they were together. the only thing she did remember was billy telling her if he caught lucas with maxine one more time, he was fucking dead.

serena already knew how this was going to end.

steve noticed serena anxiety building up, dustin unimpressed face, it was safe to say he was confused. "whos that" "billy hargoves little sister" serena whispered into his ear.

"serena what are you doing here?" max yelled out as her and lucas walked over to the group, serena was once in her life was at a lost for words, she looked over to steve for help who just shrugged.

"what the hell are you thinking maxine, billy is going to kill you and lucas if he finds out" serena hissed, scared of what her crazy ex boyfriend would do. "thats why his not going to find out" the redheaded deadpanned knowing serena was right.

serena grabbed max by her arm, pulling her over to the one of the beaten up cars so they could talk privetly.

"maxine-" serena started saying only to be interpurrted by the younger girl rolling her eyes "its max"

"what the hell are you doing here?" serena scolded, crossing her arms, going full big sister mode. max on the other hand, stood they arms crossed too, trying not to be inmated by the scary latina 17 year old infront of her

"lucas said theres some monster on the ran and i wanted to see it for myself." the younger girl shrugged. "dose billy know your here?"

"god no"

"good keep it that way and my name out of it. i dont need billy knowing i was with you"

"serena, i need your help." steve yelled, she gave max a a small smile before running over the boy.

the night soon fell, they set up base in a old school  bus, putting metal all already it.  hoping it would protect them from the baby demogron.  lucus was on roof of the yellow tube, being the lookout.

that left max, dustin, steve and serena. they opted to staying inside the bus. dustin walking back and fourth in a panic state, max sat on of the broken seats being trying to act calm and chill?

serena was sitting on the floor next to the steve, with her head leaning on his shoulder and his arm around her. for the a time they spent inside that bus waiting, serena took the time to catch up on sleep, difting in and out.

steve on the other hand did 3 things while waiting for the monster to show up.

1. looking down at the beautiful girl next to him.

2. came up with a plan to win her back.

3. play with the lighter, flicking it on the off. (till serena got annoyed and steal it.

"so you really fought ones of these things before" max asked the older 2 teens, breaking the silence, steve looked over to the her, nodding his head. serena choosed to just stay quiet, they had this conversation already about 100 times already that night. "and youre, like totally, %100 sure it wasnt a bear?"

dustin had enough of max's annyonce, and he was finally at this breaking point "shit, dont be a idoit, it wasnt a bear. why are you even here if you believe us. just go home."

"dustin be nice." serena sighed, she was starting to figure why she hated being sober. "geez, someones cracky past your bedtime" max remarked, before climing up the ladder to be with lucas.

thats when serena realised, max was the girl dustin had a crush on.

"thats good show her you dont care" steve winked, caring not noticing how upset dustin truly was. " i dont" the culryheaded boy hissed. steve winked in respones . serena slapped his arm "stop winking, you look stupid"

dustin sooned walked off to the other side of the bus, leaving the 2 older teens aloned.

"hey sereny" steve asked looking down at her, "mhm" she hummed, way to tried to spoke, it had been a long day, and her first time sober in months.

"i want uh, to take you out on a real date" steve said softly, loud enough shes can but still quiet so dustin didnt hear.

"i would like that" serena smiled, moving her head to press a kiss on his cheek. before going back to dozing in and out of sleep.

"10 o'clock! 10 o'clock!" lucas screamed out, it was here. soon dustin steve and serena all rushed over to the widow.

"why isnt it taking the bait" dustin asked looking over to the two 17 year olds next to him. in that moment serena frozen, why wasnt it taking the bait?

serena saw steve quickly get up, figuring out what to to before, walking over to grab the bat. thats when she realised. "steve, no, no you dont have to do this" she begged, knowing it was death wish.

"sereny i will be fine, just be ready" he said pointing to the lighter that was in her pocket. he pressed a kiss to her forehead, praying it wouldnt be the lest. his soft lips aginst her soft tan skin.

"i love you" serena breathered under her breath,  without thinking. steve looked at her blankly before whispering a "i love you too" back.

serena prayed to every god, hoping one would listen, she begged god to help promising to be a better person if he dose.

see didnt even realise what was going on too she saw, steve running back inside the bus and about 30 demodogs, trying to kill them.

the dogs tried to break thru the widows, to which steve hit them with the bat. steve  was too busy to even notice maxs scream, but serena wasnt. they was a one of the dogs on top of the bus with its head through the hole, its mouth opened up making max scream as loud as she could, the redheaded was to scared to even move.

serena remebered the handgun she had in her wrist band, she moved maxine behind her before shotting the monster.

she was going to guessed god answered her voicemail and sudenly all the dogs left, they all started running away going who knows where.

"you have a gun!" dustin screamed, noticing serena put it away back into her wrist band like it was nothing "shhhh, it's actually nancy's." she whispered to the boy.

💌

shitty ass chapter
not edited

its 4am and im like %90 sure my bf slept with one of my friends when we were on a break a couple months back #theotherwoman

anyway i wrote this while crying to ldr hoping some day i will find a man just like steve harrington and hopfully just as hot as joe keery with long hair

I HATE HIS SHORT HAIR CUT MORE THEN I HATE THE GIRL MY BF HOOKED UP WITH

next chapter comin soon babes