𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

the worse brutal of 1894

also knew as

the pollywog

SERENA STOOD IN FRONT OF HER CHEER TEAM, trying to get them to focus on practice and not the hawkins high boys basketball team, all the girls were thristing either over top-less billy hargove or steve the hair harrington the whloe time

billy lookdd over at his so called girlfriend, giving her a grin before he pushed steve over, she rolled her eyes not caring. "stay away from serena" billy warned the boy he had just knocked down.

"no way man"

serena couldnt hear what the boys were saying even though she wished she could, she sighed before going back to trying to get her girls to focus  "cmon guys, you can eye fuck the basketball team later, we have work to do"

the team soon stopped their daze, looking at their captain.  "you guys are sloppy and need to point your feet more, lets ran through the routine again, 5,6,7,8" the brunette counted as the her girls, did all kinds of moves, twisting and turning.

"hey serena, why isn't cassie vice captain anymore" eleanor one of the freshman girls asked as the routine came to a end, serena rolled her eyes, knowing this was of cassie's doing.

"because chrissy is way better vice captain, cassie is sloppy and unreliable, and kinda a bitch." serena admitted, giving cassie a innocent smile, while the whole team's mouth's were wide open.

"your talking about being unreliable, really sereny, thats bright coming from a drug addict" cassie smirked speaking loud enough so everyone could hear,  serena felt eyes burning into her soul, the whole basket-ball team had now stopped there game, watching the girls.

"your mother fucking cunt" serena hissed, ready to get violent

see serena was a violent person, if she someone said or did something she didnt liked she throw hands, if a bitch even looked at her the wrong way, everyone knew shit would go. and right now everyone knew shit was about to go

cassie and serena were bestfriends, best friends to end, thats what everyone throught, none of it real though, cassie was a 2 face bitch and serena was always to high to give a shit about anything.

"im not the cunt, your the fucking cunt bitch" cassie screamed, serena was trying to figure out if she wanted to be civil or beat this bitch up, maybe it was her withdraw talking maybe it the all the anger from her borderline abuse relationship building up, she didnt know

all she knew, was cassie heart was fucking dead.

"hey cass?" chrissy asked innocently, making everyone turning their attention to her, the younger girl stood next to serena.