CHAPTER TWENTY

SERENA WHEELER, WAS LEANING BEHIND THE FRONT COUNTER OF THE CLOTHING STORE SHE WORKED AT, SLIPPING A DIET COKE. WAITING FOR customers TO NEED HER HELP. next to her with also a diet coke in her hand was Lizzie grey, you could say she was serenas newest best friend.

all of serena's friends kinda fucking sucked, cassie and Sarah were just bitches that were also both moving half way across the country at at the end of summer for college. serena shitty grades stopped her from getting into any colleges so she was stuck in hawkins.

lizzie was in the same boat, she barely passed high school and is now stuck working at JC penny, lizzie's parented were loaded so she grow up in the next town over going to a catholic high school, she ran away to Hawkins at the start of the summer to live with her hot older brother and start a new life.

"are you sure steve not sleeping with robin" lizzie was convinced he was serectly cheating. "im like 99% sure, no way steve would hook up with someone whos in band" serena spoke truthfully,

"never trust men" lizzie love life was questionable, "ive basically been dating steve since i was 5, dont think his cheating on me" serena deadpanned, wanting to move on with the convo. "if he dose, i have a tube of ice cream and baseball bat waiting"

"hey, is that all today?" serena spoke, now serving a customer, scanning all her items thru and smiling, her boss told her she need to smile more and be more cheery. as soon as the customer left, lizzie gave her a confused look before asking "what the hell is your boyfriend doing"

steve was hidden in a brush with dustin by this side, and a pair of binoculars to his eyes. "cover me" serena called out, before walking out of the store, with so many questions.

"what are you guys doing?" the brunette girl asked, standing behind the 2 boys making them both jump. "god sereny, dont scare me like that" steve sighed, before fixing his hair.

"serena get down" dustin hissed, making the girl squirt down, she rolled her eyes but did it anyway "so what are we doing?" she asked again, this time hoping for a answer. "looking for evil russians" the henderson boy hushed.

"10 o'clock" they had found a 'evil russian'. steve grabbed sereny hand and dragged her thru starcourt mall,

the men suddenly stopped and turned around, looking the 3 teen, Dustin and steve both panicked, while serena still wasnt buying any of the russian shit.

dustin picked up the telephone and pretended to speak to someone in a very monotone voice.

Steve pushed serena up aganist a wall, smashing his lips onto her. Her hands immediately went to his hair, as his rested on her waist. The man saw the two and shrugged before continuing walking away.

Dustin dropped the phone and began running after him. He stopped realising no one was following him and turned back to the two teens that were so caught up in eachother, had forgotten that they were meant to follow the so called Russian.

dustin grabbed Steve and practically pulled him off serena. "Gross dude!"

serena seen realised who the 'evil russian' as he walked into a Jazzercise gym, she couldnt help but laugh, "you guys are fucking idiots" "shhh"

"Alright ladies, who's ready to boogie!" He unzipped the case, revealing a boom box as all the women cheered.

after they failed try at founding evil russians, they started walking back towards the ice cream parlour

"i need to get back to work" serena said, as they walked past jc penny. "why" steve whined, "ill meet u after my shift, can you drive me a ride home?" she asked, her darling boyfriend "yeah sure"

111

The next day, steve, robin and dusrin all sat there trying to figure out a way to get into that room without being spotted and waiting for serena to show up.

Robbin spoke up first. "I have an idea." Suddenly she ran out of the room and took the jar full of tips. "Hey half of that's mine!" Steve shouted at her.

"Dont worry I'll pay you back!" And with that she ran out of the room, leaving the three of them confused. The three awaiting her return in wonder until the girl came back with a large rolled up piece of paper.

serena wheeler, walked into scoops ahoy, she noticed erica, dustin and robin all sitting in a booth with all different ice cream flavours in front of the young girl.

Steve was behind the front counter putting fudge on a ice-cream sundae, serena walked over the boy, him not even noticing her. "what fuck are you guys doing" she asked, making the brunette boy turn away, putting the sundae down and wraped his arms around her waist, serena own hands snaked around steve neck.

"uh, trying to get that little shit-head to clim thru the vents, to found out whats the russ-" steve explaining the plan was cut short, when the brunette girl pressed her lips against him, steve pulled away trying to finish explaining the plan, but only got interrupted by serena's voice

"just shut up and kiss me, i missed you" and with that, steve dragged serena into the backroom, robin and dustin looked at them both with disappointed looks.

serenas hands tried to play with steve hair but it only ended in him whining "not the hair" "you suck"

"can you two stop making out and help us" dustin opened the door hissing at the two teens. "cockblocker" and with that the four teenages sat with erica.

"You know what this half baked plan sounds like to me? Child endangerment."

robin spoke up. " We'll be in radio contact with you the whole time--" "Ah,ah,ah! Child endangerment."

They all sighed but serena, serena was ready to kill this kid. "Uh Erica? Hi, we think these Russians want to harm our country." Erica looked down. He continued. "Great harm. Don't you love your country?" dustin smiled proud of his speech.

"You cant spell America without Erica," she slurped her slushie.

Dustin looked confused. "Yeah, uh, yeah yeah.. that's oddly totally true. So, so don't do this for us. Do it for your country. Do it for your fellowmen. Do it for America.... Erica." He grinned at her.

Erica stopped drinking before walking at dustin. "Oohh I just got chills. Not from your speech but from this float."

"ive lost all patince, listen here you little shit, you gonna do this and shut the fuck up-" "serena no threating a child" robin hissed, serena rolled her eyes before muttering "coño"

It took them a while but they had finally convinced her.

Later on that night erica had went through the vents into the room full of boxes. She let the rest of them in. Surprisingly there were no booby traps or guards.

When they got it they opened one of the boxes. it was metal chamber of some sort a with four door ways. Steve went to open one. "Stand back"

They all did as they were told except for dustin. he stood there beside Steve. " dustin stand still." "If you die, I die."

"god you guys are idiots" serena rolled your eyes, "you really want that to your last words?" Erica said giving serena a questionable look. "is i love u stevie better a choice"

steve igorned his girlfriend, as He opened it and this acidy green liquid came out in a tube. they all examined it.

All of a sudden the door closed and everyone started yelling, Robin spoke up. "Uh, is it just me, or did the room move?"

Before anyone could answer the room fell, dtopping down at about 1000 miles per hour. They all screamed as Steve held onto serenas hand.

The room stopped causing everyone to fall.

They sighed quickly realising the room was an elevator. And they couldn't get out.

Shit.