𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

WHOS THE DADDY?

AS KNEW AS

the mind flayer

SERENA'S LEG HURT, AND HER PATIENTS FOR DEALING WITH PRE-TEENS WAS RUNNING LOW

SERENA'S LEG HURT, AND HER PATIENTS FOR DEALING WITH PRE-TEENS WAS RUNNING LOW. the group had lived to see a another day, after serena shot the monster that was trying to kill her and max.

all the doggie's (what serena is calling the upside down monsters) just left, like they were being called away. steve and serena decided that walking back towards his car was the best bet.

so there, they were walking

"hey, thanks for saving my life" max said quietly, almost like she didnt want one to hear it. as she strolled next to serena

"maxine, just cause i hate billy, dosent mean i hate you." serena warmly smiled.

"umm guys" steve yelled out, making everyone ran over to him, in confusion.

steve didnt say anything but ran off in the Direction of hawkins lab, or what serena called it hawkins hell.

the lab was where serena wheelers rehab took place. the program was werid and nothing like the movies.

then again what movies have rehab in them?

serena looked around the gate was closed, there looked to be no power in the building, like that wasnt werid enough, her little sister and jonathan were there?

hate is a strong word, serena wheeler hated jonathan bryers, she had good reasons too, last fall jonathan deiced to sneak into steves back yard and take photos of serena and nancy.

the photos of serena included one of her crying, one of her trying not to cry and a couple of her topless with only her jeans and lacey black bra one.

plus a few of topless nance up in steves bedroom.

serena always found it werid that her and her sister both lost there virginity in the same bedroom with the same guy.

serena didnt care about jonathans crys of forgiveness "im looking for my brother not trying to be a fucking creepy cunt"

she still hadnt forgiven the boy and probably never would. and will most definitely always refer to him as a creepy bitch.

"STEVE? SERENA?" nancy and jonathan both shouted at the same time

"NANCY?" serna and steve both shouted