𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝗦

S𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗛𝗦 B𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 + 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦

also knew as

holly jolly

SARAH MILLER, was that girl that no one knew why and how she got into in the  popular group

SARAH MILLER, was that girl that no one knew why and how she got into in the popular group. she wasn't a bitch, or cheerleader, or dating one of the popular dudes.

she was writer actually, part of the school paper. she was nice caring sweet person unlike all the other popular girls. sarah moved to hawkins Indiana in 1981 sophomore year. she was originally born and raised in california. down at the beach, with her teen mom ,and all her moms hippy friends.

her childhood was filled with beatles, protesting for peace, and marijuana. that was till her mum got pregnant again, her dad left for no reason. and they moved to into the trailer park, in the beautiful town of hawkins.

sarah didnt talk much about her life, or her childhood, or why she moved to anyone . maybe serena a couple times when there were both super high. but part from that she was just knew as the, hot chick that was always high.

111

SERENA PULLED UP AT HAWKINS HIGH FOR HER FIRST DAY BACK.  she had her stupid license taken away for a year, after getting a couple too many DUI's. so her next door neighbourhood, and bestfriend cassie heart, drove her to school everyday.

"your telling me nancy is sleeping with steve the hair harrington how?" cassie joked stepping out the car.

"i know right, my thrid night back from rehab i get told. hey sis im fucking your ex" serena vented back to her blonde best friend as the two walked into the hawkins high.

"who dose she think she is, such a slut move" cassie said raising her voice a little.

"where sarah?" the brunette girl questioned changing the conversation topic. "i dont know she keeps blowing me off for like no reason" cassie complained ,turning her head to look at serena when they finally reached her locker.

"shes probably has a good reason." serena defended, she knew sarah and how hard her life could be sometimes. and she also knew crazy and, how much of bitch she can be.

"sure-eeee sereny, like you can talk you blow as all off for like 3 months, everyone was so worried about you" cassie said with a chuckle and a roll of her eyes.

"i was in rehab and you knew that, i od i almost died i think thats a good reason to blow yall off and i think sarah probably also has good reason, god stop being such a fucking cunt." serena snapped walking off leaving a speechless cassie alone, and group of people watching there mini fight.