CHAPTER NINETEEN

"wow my own boyfriend didnt even  

know i could speak russian"

as knew

mall rats 

SERNEA ROLLED HER EYES AS SHE WALKED INTO THE ICE CREAM SHOP, HER DARLING BOYFRIEND WORKED AT. her and steve still hadnt talk since they fight 2 days ago. Dustin annoying ass called her and begged her to came in his words "me and steve need help saving the world, don't you want to be an American hero sereny?" 

"so what did you fuckheads do now" serena hissed hoping onto one of the chairs at the tables in the backroom, steve was eating a banana and dustin was panicking about somthing. 

"i injected a secret russian code" the henderston boy deadpanned, only making serena chuckle. serena looked at steve was a moment, his eye were tellling her to take this seriously.

"you guys know russian uses a totally different alphabt" she said referring to the white board. 

"uh yeah, of course we know that" steve tried to save himself, making serena smile. a smile the harrington missed seeing.

"wait you knew russian" dustin asked starting to get excited "uh yeah kinda" 
"what since when" steve chimed in. 

"wow my own boyfriend, didnt even know i could speak russian even though ive told him 50 million times" serena uttered, trying to hind her hurt through her sarcasm. 

"sorry" he muttered. "sure you are" 

"god man, why are being such a bitch lately" 

"dustin why do you hang out with a cunt like steve, dont you actaully good friends who arent a 19 year old that makes $2.20 a hour and scoops ice cream for a living cause his ego was all to big to ever try to highschool" serena smiled speaking to dustin but staring at steve as she spoke.

"god serena why do you have be such a fucking bitch all the time, just leave" steve was hurt, like really fucking hurt. "gardly" she smiled walking out the backroom. 

"steve, what the hell we need her." dustin hissed quietly before running after the girl. "cmon serena, just translate this then you can leave and never talk to steve again" dustin offered, "hey. no never speaking to steve again tho" steve yelled out, making serena roll her eyes 

"hey dustin ill translate your stupid recording but first i wanna speak to steve alone alright?" "uh,yeah thats fine. steve dont screw this up"

and with that the two young adults shod in the backroom, looking at the floor, not knowing what say, well serena knew what she wanted to say just couldnt find the right words. 

"look steve, i feel like i own you a apologie" she started saying looking deep into his hazel eyes, "serena dont be crazy i have been treating you like-"

"steve please just shut up and listen okay?" "okay sorry"

"i really like you and you know that, i have loved you since i was 3 years old and you only called me sereny i have loved you since i have 13 at that stupid hawkins middle daddy daughter dance and either of our dads showed up so we snuck out and throw rocks at peoples cars" steve smild at the memories. 

"i guess the last couple weeks so many people i have loved have left and im really fucking scared of you leaving me too i know it sounds so dumb but i- i dont know what i was thinking maybe if i leave first it wouldnt hurt." serena looked at the ground in shame. it sounded dumb she felt dumb. 

"sereny your suck with me till death do us apart" he pulled the smaller girl into his chest kissing the top of her head. "can we get married?" she asked looking up at him. "hey, im the one meant to ask you that" "im not Proposing, you idiot, im just saying why not get married sooner rather then we're like 30" 

"uh,lets answer that after we save the world" steve said with a smile, he was happy she wasnt mad at him anymore and the fact they were together again.  

serena wrapped her arms around steve's neck, pulling him closer to her, placing her soft lips, onto his. god he missed her. 

"uh" robin awdkardly coughed, holding a ice cream scopper in her  "good to see you two made up and made out, but steves your turn to swing ice cream" 

serena rolled her eyes, as steve walked towards robin "really robin" he muttered taking the scoop

111

short chapter sorry

sorry for not posting for ages 

kinda lost moto but then show a really

hot joe keery edit on tiktok and now

have a massive crush on him again