𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

fail at adulting

also knew as

trick or treat freak

SERENA WHEELER FELT NUMB

SERENA WHEELER FELT NUMB. SHE DIDNT KNOW IF IT WAS BECOME OF ALL THE MOLLY SHE TOOK, or what had happened last night.

she walked down stairs, in her black mini skirt, a dark blue turtle neck and cropped black hoodie with hood up, and a pair of sunglasses on.

she felt like shit, and trying to be cute while covering your neck is hard work

karen wheeler was snapping photos of mike in his hallween costume, looking all cute.

fuck, serena had forgetten to was halloween today. her and billy were going to go together, but the idea of that made her feel sick.

"just one more. " karen begged, as she took photos of mike dressed up as a ghost buster

"can i go to school?" mike whined "you look so cute, mikey" serena teased as she slipped out of the house seeing steves car waiting for her.

"hey, where nance." he asked she stepped into the front seat. "jonathan picked her up earlier, i dont know why." serena answered as they drove in compelet silence.

"you okay?" steve asked turning to look at the girl, who was staring out the widow. "yeah, im fine" she uttered.

"you going to tina's party?" he asked trying to lighten the mood, "i was meant to, me and billy were gotta go together, but i dont know anymore, i might just take holly trick or treating instead." she shrugged, not really caring.

"yeah, dont do that, come to the party with me and nance and get shit faced."

"sounds like a plan"

serena saw, the one and only cassie heart, waiting for her at her locker

serena saw, the one and only cassie heart, waiting for her at her locker. "hey sereny, you feeling alright" she asked with a reassuring smile

"yeah, im fine, whys everyone being so dramatic" the brunette complained rolling her eyes.