𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

serena wheeler was a cold hearted monster

also knew  as

the monster and the bathtub

"TOMMY, YOU WRITE LIKE A 3 YEAR OLD

"TOMMY, YOU WRITE LIKE A 3 YEAR OLD." SERENA TEASED, her high ponytail of black hair swinging as she spoke. as the her, steve, carol, and tommy, all sprayed painted stuff in a ally way just off of hawkins cinema.

the earlier that morning, serena wake up steve knocking at her widow asking for help. the help in speaking, was him, and his 2 shitty friends all wanting slut shame her sister, by spray painting, "starring nancy the slut wheeler." on the cinema's sign.

serena didnt know why, she agreed to came, all she knew was her guilt was eating her alive she was the worlds worse sister, and she even told her self she would do better.

fucking hell being a good person was hard work. and serena, didnt give a enough fucks.

"shocked he can actually spell" carol joked while loudly chewing her bubble gum, as steve leaned against the wall overthinking what he did, why did he let tommy talk him into doing it, and why did he bring serena into it all.

"should i write, serena the coke whore right under it." tommy chuckled, actually writing it "fuck you tommy" serena hissed, trying not to take it personally, it was kinda hard when she snorted something like 20 minutes ago but still.

she was the worlds worse sister, and coke whore, wow great way to start a Saturday.

"dude seriously, shut up" steve spoke up, defending his ex girlfriend.

taking them all by surprise, nancy wheeler, walk the down the ally lane looking furious. who wouldn't be. but when she saw her older sister with the group, her anger turned into brutal and sadness trying to figure out why her own sister would slut shame her. she knew serena wheeler was a, cold hearted bitch. but nancy truthfully throught that she wouldnt go far, but what can she say she had a screw up drug addict, for a sister that dose dumb shit, when she high all the time.

nancy was over serena doing dumb shit while on drugs, then giving her cheap sober apologies the next day. all she ever wanted was a good older sister to look up too.

"aww hey there, princes" carol joked "she looks upset" tommy joined in on the fun

she walked straight up to steve slapping him across the face with jonathan behind her "whats wrong with you" she hissed "and you, screw you serena your a cold hearted monster"

serena knew in the moment she had gone to far, she knew that no shitty apology was going to change what she did.

"whats wrong with me, whats wrong with you, i was worried about, can you believe that, i was actually worried about you." steve scoffed