𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

"fuck i'm way to sober for this"

also knew as

the upside down

"STEVE ARE YOU SURE THIS IS A GOOD IDEA

"STEVE ARE YOU SURE THIS IS A GOOD IDEA." SERENA QUESTIONED, from the front seat of his car. the duo were driving to the bryers house to apology to jonathan.

steve felt bad, and serena was trying to be a better person, part of being a better person was supporting the dumb things your friends do. "sereny, i will be quick, i just i really like nancy, and trying to be a better person." steve said.

they soon arrived, "wait here, i will be quick." steve anounced, to the girl getting out of the car. "what no, steves its dark." she complained

"are you seriously scarred right now, serena your adorable." he awed at the girl, before locking her in the car alone in the dark.

serena sat in that car thinking, the only times she could stay sober, was when she was steve. steve harrington was her drug, but he was dating her sister. why?

fuck life was confusing .

serena wheeler, was just a fucked up 17 year old, trying to figure out how to be a good person, and do it all by her self, she knew for a fact none of her shittty friends cared about her sobriety or her being a good person.

serena looked at the house in front of her. seeing the flashing lights and the sound of not just steve screaming but nancy too, guess today was the day she was going to start being a good sister.

she hopped out of the car. grabbing a shoot-gun off the front porch, who keeps a gun at the fron dor?. 2 bullets, 2 bullets was all it had left thats was enough right. she opened the door seeing, steve hitting this thing ,this tall face-less thing. the thing that she saw earlier that week while, she was walking home high from steves dumb party.

her sister was shooting a gun at it, jonathan trying to light it on fire>

serena shot a bullet, hitting it striaght in its werid open mouth, the thing turned its head looking at her, it looked pissed, like serena was it next victim pissed.

"serena, what the hell are you doing in here" steve shouted to her "being a good older sister and a good person" she shot at the being again as it walked towards her.

steve knew he had to do somethings, he swinged his bad with nails sticking out of it at the being from behind, making it turn around to look at him. serena realised she was out of bullets she turned the the gun around using the handle to smack the shit out of it.

jonathan throw a lighter at it, the whole carpet and this thing lite up, the whole house started smoking up, the group ran outside hoping it was dead he had to be right. no way it could live through that.

what the fuck was it through?

"so its dead?" serena asked the group trying to catch her breath, steve had this arm protectively around her waist. it was a habit, he had dated serena since freshman year, and some times he would just forget, they wouldn't together anymore, he should be holding nancy not serena. god he still loved serena so much it hurt. she was a drug to him.

"i think" jonathan answered, looking at nancy who was clinged onto his arm.

serena leaned into steves chest with his arms wrapped around her, she couldnt of died out there, and steve never wanted to put her in danger ever again, he just wanted to hold her and keep her self for the rest of his life.

he really loved serena like really.

"so what was that?" serena asked still confused on what was going on "a monster from a another dimension, it took will and barb." nancy explained quickly to her sister , she noticed the way steve was holding her giving the 2 a werid look serena quickly stepped away.

"wait there a another dimension, fuck im way to sober for this." serena whined wishing she had some weed right now

"we have to get to the school, mikes there." nancy said to group "mikes part all of this too, what the fuck" serena voice was full of worry. this shit was traumatize to a 17 year old she couldnt imagine it to a 12 year old.

serena saw mike sitting in the back of ambulance, crying?, with a blanket wrapped around him, serena ran over to the boy as fast as she could with steve following behind her.

"mike are you okay, what happened" serena asked the boy, in responds he throw him self towards her. she hugged him back, letting him cry on the shoulder for the second time this week. maybe serena wheeler was as bad of a sister after all.

"mike, you could you've gotten hurt, please promise me if your gotta go fight multi dimensionally monsters and keep weird girls in our basement again let me know so i keep you little shit head safe" serena deadpanned to her brother as she watched steve awkwardly standing to the side.

"please promise me you wont try to kill her self again and go away" mike cried, fuck that made serenas water works start. sometimes serena would forget her overdose, didnt just effect her it effected him too, it effected everyone she was so selfish she hated her self.

"im sorry mike, im really sorry, i promise im staying sober i dont want you finding me that way ever again"

serena and mikes cute momment was ruined by chief hopper "hey kid, were going down to the hospital to see will if you want to came" hopper asked mike he nodded his head and walked off over to there mom and his friends "you guys can go home or came if you want" hopper whispered to the two older teens before walking off .

"hey serena, i think im in love with nancy"

season 1 done, i have some great ideas for seaosn 2

season 1 done, i have some great ideas for seaosn 2. and im sorry this chapter is super rushed and kinda sucks.

- eve