𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

drunk makeout sessions

also knew as

trick or treak freak

💌

a slutty drunk angel with a heartbroken dude from a movie she had never sense, thats how the night ended, serena and steve making out in his car, the night started out fucking amazingly through

serena had gone has a slutty angel, wearing a short as fuck white skirt with a basically only a lacely white bra, and some angels wings of course, she was wearing so much makeup around her neck making sure you couldnt see the bruising. 

her bestfriend sarah had gone as slutty devil wearing basically the same thing as serena but in bight red and with horns on her head as her blonde hair flowed down.

serena wheeler was acting like a slut, drunkly connecting her lips to whoevers, dancings with who ever, and none of the boys disagreed, serena wanted to feel loved, and her lover boy was being a fucking cunt.

so she was trying to move on, get a rebound, but steve harrington was making that very hard, he had spent the whloe night babysitting the wheelers sisters.

he was trying to make sure nancy was being a dumb teenager and serena wasnt being too much of a dumb teenager.

he spent the whloe night pulling serena off guys and making no sure she didnt go upstairs.

he knew serena was wayy to drunk to content, and the guys trying to get in her pants knew that too.

serena didnt want random boys through, she wanted billy, she wanted him and only him.

she walked into the back ground seeing everyone chattering his name. confused on what was going on, serena stayed and watch.

"we have ourselfs a new keg king!" tommy cheered handing billy a cigarette. everyone cheered louder, for the who she guessed had become the new king of hawkins high

queen serena and king billy?

"thats how you do it hawkins" billy yelled as he walked over serena putting his arm around shoulder, pulling her into a messy kiss, that treated like cigarettes and beer.

shes walked around the party with billys arm around, and tommy on her side

"we got ourselves a new keg king harrington" tommy joked while. standing infront of steve and nancy

serena drunkly placed kisses all up billys jawline in a attempt to make steve jealous. billy didnt need to say anything to piss of steve, serena was doing al the work

"yeah eat it harrington" a another dude joined in, nancy rolled her eyes walking off.

as steve followed her.

the rest of the night for serena was a blur, she remembered, drinking and dancing and making out with billy. to say she was hammed was a understatement

meanwhile steve, was having a terrible night, he stormed out of the bathroom, striaght out side, trying to figure what had just happened

he saw serena crying sitting on the front door steps, "hey, hey sereny, what happened" he asked the girl taking a sit next to her

"can we please leave" she begged, she just wanted to get the fuck away from that house "yeah sure" he spoke softly helping her up

they drove in silence till they pulled up to steve house, they just sat in the car in silence"

till steve decided to speak up "me and nance are done"

"wait why what happened?" serena questioned, she thought they were in love, then again she thought she was in love with billy.

love was bullshit.

"she dosent love me and im bullshit" he exclaimed clearly upset, "me and billy are completely done too." she spoke quietly still trying to comprehend what had happened.

"im sorry, but billy was demented and abuse your better off without him" the brunette boy admitted, making serena gave him a watery eyed look "yeah, im really gotta miss him"

"stevie, i think i still love you" she drunkly blurted out

"uh, what?" steve throught he missedheared the girl sitting next him. "im being for real, i dont think i ever stopped loving you" she admitted with a chuckle at the start "sereny your super drunk right now"

"i dont care, i mean it, everything last word"

serena cant really remeber what happened next, except the part where she was straddling steves lap and playing with his hair as they made out in the drivers seat of his car.

she missed the way he treated and he missed the way her lips felt

steve knew, it was a mistake, he knew he probaly shouldnt be kissing her, but he couldn't stop.

she was like drug, he could never get enough of it.

sorry for the super short chapter.
- eve