𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

hair and love adivce

also knew as 

the spy 

THE NEXT DAY, SERENA WALKED DOWN THE RAILWAY TRACKS, with steve Harrington and dustin henderson, by her side.  she couldn't really say she came up with the plan, it was mostly dustin, it was all Dustin actually, steve and serena ideas weren't the best or the smartness. so dustin took it into his own hands, he wanted his pet dart back, and its not like serena and steve had everything better to do.

the plan sounded simple but was really a death wish in disguise. steve and Dustin both wore rubber gloves as they carried buckets of raw cow meat throwing it on the tracks. serena being the princess she is, refused to help and opted to just come for moral support. so there were, walking, for what felt like hours. 

serena used to be the most popular girl at school. her Saturdays were always filled with doing fun something with her friends' cassie and sarah, or getting milkshakes with random boys, and before her and steve broke up, going on dates with him every Saturday night.

but now she didn't even know who or where her friends were. or where her and steve stood, she loved him more than she loved herself. she hadn't heard from sarah since last week and just assumed the blonde girl was busy with school and work and all the other bullshit she had on. 

"all right so let me get this straight." steve started saying, pausing to throw a piece of meet down on the track before continuing to talk "you kept something you knew was probably dangerous, in order to impress a girl, who you just met" steve was found completely dumb faced having no idea why anyone would do such a thing for some random chick. 

"all right, that's the grossly simplifying thing" the younger curly-headed boy deadpanned giving the older two a look.  

"cmon stevie, don't even lie you would have so done that for me, when we were his age" serena joked,  giving the 2 boys a playful smile, she was having a good day, apart from the part where she was walking into a death trap with her ex-boyfriend and her brothers best friend. for the first time in months shes sober and not wanting to kill her self. 

"yeah right, steve would do that that" dustin mocked, not believing a word. 

 "funny story, when me and steve were 14, my favorite artist was blondie, so steve being trying a little to hard to get him to go out with him,  tired to shoplift, they new album call me, to impress me or something, but he, of course, got caught and grounded for 2 weeks, but i still went on a date with poor little stevie cause A for effort" serena told the story pitching steve's cheeks at the end. 

steve pushed her hand away, before throwing down more pieces of the meat, hoping it would lead the baby demogorgon to them. 

"so if i want to impress her, i need to show effort?" dustin asked, with a confused face. "yes, thats the way to a girls heart, if you think she will like that gross monster thing. then go for it show her it" serena answered proud of her advice, steve on the other hand.  

"don't you think that's trying to too hard" steve chimed in, serena rolled her eyes knowing how this was going to end, steve was about to give some shitty advice, that a 13 year old shouldn't be hearing. 

serena loved steve, and all his skills, being around kids, wasn't one of his brightness ones, one time they had to babysit Serena baby sister, who was one at the time, and god steve was hopless, she started crying and he started panicking, for the first half a hour steve refused to hold her scared he would drop her.  serena wasn't gotta lie, it was cute, and made her want to start family with him.

"not everyone can have your perfect hair." dustin said dejectedly, looking down at the ground as he walked. "its not about the hair man, the key to girls is acting like you don't care" steve admitted. 

"dustin don't listen to anything steve says" 

"serena shut up" 

dustin looked up at the older boy like he some kind of god, and was understanding what he had said. "even if you do" dustin questioned trying to make mental notes of it all, king steve was giving him advice, this was the best day of his life. 

"yeah exactly" steve stated, "it drives them nuts" he watched as serena rolled her eyes and scoffed.  

"then what?" dustin asked, standing right next to steve, and serena behind them, "you uh, wait till you feel it.... that sexual electly" 

"that's when you kiss her?" 

steve seemed shocked that was were the younger boys mind went "No, whoa, whoa. Slow down, Romeo. Sure, okay, some girls, yeah, they want you to be aggressive. You know, strong, hotand heavy, like a... I don't know, like a lion. But others, you gotta be slow, you gotta be stealthy, like a... like a ninja."

"which type is nancy" dustin wondered, which made serena find this whole conversation a lot more interesting. "yeah stevie, what type is my younger sister" serena mocked,  steve turned to look at her, serena wheeler had her bitch smirk on. knowing exactly what she doing. 

steve cleared his through, "Nancy's different." steve hoped that was the end of the questions. "Yeah, she seems pretty special, I guess." dustin agreed 

serena kept walking in front of the 2 boys as they had they conturied the conversation, serena didn't think steve was qualified to be love advice. 

"Fabergé." steve deadpanned making the serena and dustin turn their heads to work at him in confusion, he gave him a look before pointing to his hair "It's Fabergé Organics. Use the shampoo and conditioner, and when your hair's damp... it's not wet, okay?, When it's damp... You do four puffs of the Farrah Fawcett spray."

"remember when I found farrah fawcett spray in your bathroom and was convinced you were cheating on me" serena chucked looking back at how dumb it was. steve turned to give her a symphonic look. he felt bad that day, it was the first time in the 15 years he had knew her.  he show her actually cry and be so upset over something.

when serena got upset she didn't cry she just acted like it didn't bother her.  

"Farrah Fawcett spray?" dustin laughed 

"Yeah, Farrah Fawcett You tell anyone I just told you that and your ass is grass. You're dead, Henderson. Do you understand?" steve threated, 

"Yup."

"Farrah Fawcett, really?" dustin mocked as the trio walked  "I mean, she's hot." steve admitted, looking over at serena, to see if any jealous was on her face, but nope she just simply smiled, before kissing him the cheek. 

steve was in the shocked and he stayed that way till they arrived at the junkyard. 

sorry for not updating for ages, been sad and busy

super short chapter cause I just cant be fucked 

also thank u so much for all the love and reads 

5k wtf its crazy, don't forget to share, vote and comment. 

-eve