𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 "𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗢𝗠"

𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘴 

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥𝘰 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵

CASSIE HEART,HAWKINS HIGHS SECOND SWEETHEART

CASSIE HEART,HAWKINS HIGHS SECOND SWEETHEART. queen serena was the first of course.

Cassandra jane heart was uh a fucking dork, a nerd had had a hard time making friends the whloe of elementary school. she was shy and quite. till 8th grade, she want away to summer camp being Cassandra came back as cassie.

when the serena and cassie went into high school,the 2 girls instantly become popular, joined the cheer team. and spent every weekend parting and getting drunk.

cassie had a hard home life that no one really knew about. she was always kinda ashamed by the fact her dad was lawyer for a big company and who has always out of town and her mum died when she was 11. her whole live her older sister Stephanie raised her. that was till she went away to college cassies freshman year from then on it had just been cassie alone most of the time. not even serena knew about all it all.

cassie was a fucking bitch though, it might of been the fact she never had a mom to teach her how to be a nice caring lady. or i might of been the fact that she always second best at school and jealous as fuck of her bestfriend.

serena wheeler was always number 1, serena was hawkins high sweetheart. and cassie well she was just kinda there to the side.

till serena went away to rehub, and cassie finally got to be number 1. for once in her life everything was perfect. but nothing last forever. serena came back and cassie was second most again.

the thing about cassie though she will do anything to stay at top, and queen. serena wasnt gotta just show up, and change that

or was she.

111

THE WHOLE WHEELE FAMILY SAT AROUND THE DINNER TABLE,  mikes dumb friends were also there. serena knew it was a dumb idea to popped a smoke pot her bedroom 20 minutes before dinner, and like 4 days after you got out of rehab, but she still did and now she was staring out into the distance thinking about how much she missed the way ex boyfriend smelled.