𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗿

𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘴

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺

SERENA HEARD CRYING DOWN STAIRS, SHE WALKED DOWN TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON

SERENA HEARD CRYING DOWN STAIRS, SHE WALKED DOWN TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON. only to see her little brother crying hugging their mom.

"hey mike, you okay." serena asked, her voice lusted with concern and sympathy.

"wills body was found." karen whispered, to the teen girl. mike pulled away from the embrace his mom was holding him to throw himself onto his sister.

"hey, hey its okay." she comforted him wrapping her arms around her little brother letting him cry onto her shoulder soaking her shirt.

"his not dead. he cant be." mike cried,god this broke serenas heart.
"its going to be okay." serena vowed, speaking softly rubbing her brothers back.

mike soon stopped crying, and pulled away from his sister wiping his eyes. "im going to bed." he announced softly, wrapping his eyes with his sleeve. "if you need anything over night feel free, too came and wake me up." serena assured him with a smile.

serena went up to her room thinking about everything, will was dead, her brother should be heartbroken of girls not cause his best friend is dead. and just everything felt like bullshit.

serena knew she wasnt the best sister in the world. she differently wasnt the worse. but when it came to being a better older sister to mike and holly, nance differently takes the cake in that field. fuck that nancy took the cake in everything. everything she dose is just so perfect always. nancy wheelers the prefect child, with the prefect grades, and on track to get into the prefect college.

while serena was bearly going to be able to gradute highschool, and college that was already off the table. no college wants a drug addict, she spent 4 months in rehab, doing werid tests, and laying in bathtabs, all that stuff was might to help her stay sober, but it didn't work none of it worked. it was bullshit everything was bullshit.

serenas whloe life, was bullshit.

her sister dating, her ex boyfriend was bullshi.

rehab, was bullshit.

school, was bullshit.

her shitty friends, were bullshit.

in that moment, serena realised 2 things.

1. everything, and everyone was bullshit, life was bullshit. so why give a fuck, about everything, or everyone, in the end we all die.

2. she really wanted a cherry slurpee.

so what did a very high sad serena, do she stole her moms car keys, and left to go the local hawkins 7/11. fuck it who needs a license, of to be sober, to drive at 3am.

she walked inside hoping not to see anyone she knew, she looked like a mess, a hot one but a still a mess. and of course right by the slurpee machine and was king steve leaning aganist the wall drinking a slurpee. guess he had the same idea has serena, great mind think alike.

"sereny, what are you doing here." she cringed at the old nickname

"getting a slurpee, duh," she rolled her eyes, not giving a fuck. "yeah, yeah, i get that i mean its 3am, wait are you high." he asked, looking at her large pupils, and red eyes.

"of course, not that would be so stupid to get high, and drive to get a stupid slurpee, who would do that." she sarcastically said, before breaking out in laugher.

"uh oh okay, are you okay." steve qustinoned, it was clear she wasnt. he watched as she filled up her cup with red cherry. "everything just fucking sucks, and you fucking suck, and my sister sucks, and cassie sucks, and all our dumb friends school suck too. it all just sucks, and can go suck a dick." serena had break down crying, in the middle of 7/11, to her ex boyfriend. wow a great way to start thrusday.

"look im sorry sereny, i didnt think me dating nance would effect you this much." he spoke, sounding genuine. but serena was high out of her mind having mixed xnanx and ouid together.

"fuck you steve, like you really fucking care about me, we both knew your just full of shit and will do anything to be top of the  fucking school, and stay king mother fucking steve, you dont really care about nancy or everyone but your self." serena said raising her voice at the boy before walking out store she had a no money on her, fuck trying to explain that to the worker. "hey you have to pay for that" the tired 7/11 dude yelled out only to get a flipped off in responds.

serena was in a cunt, fuck everyone mood.

and getting pulled over by chief hopper, was the cherry on top, making her night even worse.

"look serena, i really dont want to arrest you again, but i cant just let you go, i can see the vodka bottle in your cup holder, and i can smell it on you, im gotta have to take you down to the station, sorry kid." hopper spoke, making the girl get out of the girl and taken away in hand cuffs, fuck this day sucked.

"take me away, office.r"

"its chief."

"take me away, chief."

serena had past out in the backseat of the cop car, not remember that much of what happened next. just getting yelled at by her mom on the car ride home, then by her dad when she walked through the door, then by her sister, for all the reasons why doing this stufd, was stopping her from going to college.

serena felt like no one cared about her feelings, wills wasnt her brother or her bestfriend or her son or anything like that close to him. but she still loved that kid, and had knew him sense he was baby. she remeber all the times, will and mike forced her to learn how dnd, so she could play with them and the party. he was gone he was dead and she didnt know how to feel.

she just felt numb.

and like no one fucking cared, about her feelings.