𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

pre-crushed 

also knew as

the gate part 1

SERENA WAS IN DISBELIEVE, ELEVEN WAS THERE AND JUST SAVED THEIR LIFE BUT BEHIND HER STOOD, Ashley Garcia. when serena was in rehab Ashley was the only other girl in her unit, the two easy bonded and become friends, sadly all good things end and their lost contact when serena left. 

elven was dressed in full head to toe black clothes, her hair was dark and slicked back, and the smokey eye shadow just pulled it all together, serena was impressed, "digging the new look el" serena broke the silence, she looked over to mike then el as she watched them hug. 

she even watched mike share a couple of tears.

"he gets more bitches then you" serena leaned over to whisper into the harrington boys ear, he chuckled in response "he gets both bitches then both of us"

"serena omg!" ashley smiled pulling the girl into a must needed hug. 

 "youve been hidding her, youve been hiding her this whole time?"  hearing her brother hiss made her pull away from her old friend, she watched as mike shove and push hopper 

"micheal" serena barked.

"hey! lets talk, alone." hopper and mike walked toward an another room, leaving everyone speechless part from serena "micheal, please behave!" 

serena embraces el into a tight hug "your look so bitching cool right now" she watched as el smiles up towards her then confusion comes into the younger girls face "bitching?" she qustiones "it means something super cool" 

"boy?" she qustions next pointing up at steve "oh el, meet steve, his helping us"  he  gives the girl a smile and wave. 

she soon walks off to lucas and dustin. 

serena turns to steve, resting her forehead on the side of his arm. "you okay?" he asks she nods, "yeah just tired" serena hears her little brothers crys, breaking her heart. 

"serena wheeler long time no see" ashley smiles. "what are you doing here" "i have a lot to tell you, just not right now. okay" "okay"

"im steve harrington" he gives the unfamilar girl a smile. "oh yeah ashley remeber when i was telling you about my boyfriend in rehab steve, well this is him" 

"i heard a lot about a you, you sound like a real asshole harrington" ashley deadpans, as serena rolls her eyes "ash his better now" 

joyce and el were standing at the table, catching the attention of everyone else. they moved to the table, surrounding them. joyce had asked el about opening the gate ,after hopper and mike finished they little fight, they joined the group at the table as well.

"it's not like it was before, it's grown. a lot. and, i mean, that's considering we can get in there. the place is crawling with those dogs." hopper states. "demo-dogs." dustin interrupts  "i'm sorry, what?" hopper askes, confusion what he was doing interrupt him as he  breaking down a plan.

"i said, uh, demo-dogs. like demogorgan and dogs."

"dustin, shut up." serena sighed. "you put them together, it sounds pretty badass-" "how is this important right now?" "it's not. i'm sorry."

"i can do it." el spoke.

"you're not hearing me." "i'm hearing you. i can do it, and ashley can help, shes likes me" she repeats, the two girls showed the group their wrist 011 and 008. serena was confused very confused. "wow" she sighed