Chapter#17

Sandal's POV:

They were right ... Sir send Ali and Hamna at lunch and attend the meeting with me. But I don't understand why I was there when he was doing everything by himself. The things I do was taking short naps or count how many times Sir open and clenching his hands during presentations. He always does that during presentations.

After three shorts naps, the meeting finally ended. I ask for his permission to go home but he refused and right now I am with him, in his car, sitting uncomfortably beside him on the passenger seat, going to an unknown destination.

Its always like this, no matter how hard I tried, I don't feel comfortable when he is around ...

Normally I ignore if someone made me uncomfortable ... but I am not able to ignore him... I felt being read, whenever he is around. Like he is watching me without looking at me and if I lower my guard a little he will see through my soul...Somehow he made me feel conscious of him.

Spinning my thumb ring, I took a glance of him. He was looking at the windscreen and driving with one hand while the other hand was resting on the car window. Wearing a charcoal colour suit, he really looks like a real movie star.

Well, if rich people like him don't look like a movie star then who else????

I sighed and started looking out of the window. Suddenly Sir's phone rang and I felt something dropped on my lap. I look at it and it was Sir's phone.

"Answer the call and tell him that we are on our way." He ordered but I kept looking at him.

Is he asking me to use his personal phone...?

"Answer the call Sandal. What are you looking at...?" He yelled and I abruptly attend the call.

"Hello! Assalam o Alaikum?"

"Ahaaa! Wallaikum Assalam. Let me guess... this lovely voice belong to Benish. Right?"

"Eh?" I looked at Sir but he wasn't looking my way. "No... I am-"

"Sandal!... I know." He cut me in middle. "So tell me, dear ... how are you?" He asked me frankly.

Who is he???

"I... I am fine... but do I know you?" I heard a fake gasp from the other side.

"Oh, my! Sweetheart ... I didn't introduce myself?"

Okay! This is enough...

"Stop calling me dear." I said angrily and Sir's head snapped towards me.

"Okay, how about I call you hon-" Before he could complete the sentence Sir snatched the phone from me.

"It's me... we are coming in ten minutes." He said and hung up.

"Can't you do anything right? And don't be so easy on men..." He shouted and speed up the car.

What was that???

After five to seven minutes the car stops in front of a huge house. It was a mansion rather than a house.

"Come." He said getting out from the car. I copied his movements and got out of the car and followed him as he enters the mansion. Instantly we were greeted by a voice.

"Oh My! Sandal... you're finally here." Said a tall man in his early thirties coming towards us. I practically jump from shock hearing my name from his mouth.

"Assalam o Alaikum sweetheart." He came close and lean down to my face. Startled by his boldness, I took a step back and Sir came between me and him.