Chapter#34

Not edited.

Sandal's POV:

What Qurat-ul-Ain Bhabi said earlier was true. I observed carefully what Ahmed says and do around me. He didn't let me go alone outside, except Zohma's house. He got irritated when I kept quiet for long and start interrogating about what's bothering me. He secretly checks my mobile history. It annoyed me that he doesn't believe me when he was the one with the record of a women charmer. But at the same time, I pity him for not being able to trust his own life partner.

The thing that scares me the most is that he got totally pissed off when I feel uncomfortable by his closeness. It's not like I was doing this on purpose. It's just... whenever he was too close I felt my sanity leaving me. My heart started to beat like crazy and I feel out of breath to the point I feel like I might die. I don't know it was just me or he feels the same way. If he does, then he has very good self-control.

I never thought getting married and being in love will be this hard for me... and I would have to figure out on my own path to approach my husband and settled my feelings towards him because he kept himself busy in keeping an eye on me. But sulking will not take me anywhere either. Papa used to say a very famous Urdu quote ' Himat-e-Marda to Madad-e-Khuda.' (If a man will try God will always help him)..... I need to make this quote my mojo. So 'Himat-e-Zanana to Madad-e-Khuda' (If a woman will try, God will always help her). With that, I got up from bed with full motivation but sat down again and grabbed my tablet.

I have to order something ...

~*~

I was getting super bored sitting in my room, alone. Auntie and Muskan went for a family wedding and will be staying there for few days. Therefore, it was only me and Ahmed. I give an off day to our cook too so I can make food for us, which I already did and Dinner was almost ready. To kill my boredom I went to Ahmed's abandoned teenage room and start ravaging his stuff. I found his old notes, books, and other stuff but nothing like a journal, drawing or writing. There wasn't anything that could be used to understand him. Means he cleaned up his past very well.

I was about to leave when my eyes landed on a box at the corner of the room. I opened the box and my eyes widened on the material that was kept inside. There were so many pictures, packed gifts and greeting cards inside it, for different girls and from different girls.

I looked at all the pictures of him, eating dinner, holding hands, hugging with girls. I felt my vision blurring and the next moment I start crying. I unwrapped each gift one by one. All of the things were expensive and the gift I was preparing for him was nothing compared to this. I ran to our room and throwing myself into bed I cried all my heart out.

I was already having a hard time after the wedding. Leaving my family, education, career, coming to a whole new family for a husband who was once called Casanova by his friends and who claims to be in love with me but didn't trust me. And this...

Is he cheating on me???

My phone rang and knowing it was Ahmed's call, I didn't pick up. He usually calls me this time, before leaving the office. I know he will get mad later but I didn't care about it. After a minute he called, again and again, I didn't answer any of his calls. On the fourth time on calling I answered.

"Where the hell you were Sandal. I have been calling you for fifteen minutes." He shouted but I kept quiet.

"Tch...Okay, listen. Did you make dinner or we go out to eat?" He asked gently this time.

"Yes, I am serving Neems and boiled Bitter gourd for dinner and I am not going anywhere with you Ahmed Wali. LEAVE ME ALONE. " I shouted and hung up.