Chapter#24

Imran's POV:

I saw Ahmed walking to Zohma's room after Sandal and grin, but it instantly vanished and a frown formed on my face when I saw her sister following him.

Oh no, I won't let you ruin their moment ...

"Excuse me Ms..." I called her.

"Huh?" She turned to me.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" I said looking into her eyes. She has pure black eyes, shining with intelligence.

"Sure."

"Why we won't take a seat, then talk."

"Seat? ...Listen Mr, I don't have time. If you want to say something, say it."

A feisty one huh...

"You don't have to be so harsh... you were quiet all the time so I thought it would be nice to chat a bit."

She sighed and said, " I don't know what does a famous model want from me... but whatever is it, I am not interested, even if it's just small talk... now will you excuse me."

She spun on her heels and starts walking towards the stairs. I quickly look around and finding no one near, I grabbed her by the arm and dragged to the nearest door of the backyard. As soon as we reached outside, I left her.

"What the hell? Who do you think you are Mr.?" She yelled and I thank Allah for this area to be empty.

"I told you that I want to talk to you." I shrugged.

"Is this how you talk to a girl?"

"Yes, this is how I talk to a thick-headed girl like you."

"What?"

"Ahmed and Sandal finally get a minute to talk and you were about to ruin it."

"That's exactly why I was going. I am aware that bajjo is there."

Bajjo...?

Cute...

"Then let her talk."

"Talking about wha-" She left her sentence incomplete as if she suddenly remembered something important

"Tell me, what game is that person is playing with bajjo?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Game?" And my eyes widened.

"I heard his mother talking to mine, she wants bajjo's hand for your friend... surely he is not in love with my sister, he doesn't know her that much and we don't have a rich family background nor my sister is the prettiest girl in the world ... she is just an average girl... so what's your friend's real motive?"

"Seriously? Is that what you think?... and what makes you think he doesn't love your sister?"

"Oh please! Words like 'love' doesn't sound right coming out from your mouth ... or your friend's... do you think I am stupid? I search every single detail about your friend... his hangouts, his scandals, his affairs ... Everything."

"It was all in the past. So what about it?" I crossed my arms over chest.

"And what surety I have that it won't be a matter in the future?" She shook her head and continued, "I will never let her marry your friend. She deserves better than him."

Yes, she was right there is no surety. As a friend, I know Ahmed feelings are genuine but as a sister, she wanted a reliable person without a past like him.

Still, I cannot lose to her...

"By the way, who are you to decide?" I asked angrily.

"For your information, I am her sister!" She stated.