Chapter#27

Sandal's POV:

"So let me introduce myself and my friends." Said Imran. He was a charming person with brown hair and somewhat hazel brown eyes I guess. It's hard for me to decide the colour of a person's eyes.

"The one sitting beside you is Ahmed Wali. Your husband, I hope you recognize him."

"I am sure she is aware of that fact." Ahmed interrupted him.

Imran shot a glare to him and continued,"... on your right side, you will find Saeed Mustafa and his wife Qurat-ul-Ain. The guy sitting next to Saeed, with pale white skin is Armaghan Khan. Next to him, with wavy black hair is Salman Hussain and the guy kneeling down in front of you Bhabi. Is one and only Muhammad Imran." He finished the announcement with a big goofy smile.

"If you finished with your drama, get back to your place." Saeed Bhai said in a bored voice.

"Thank you, Imran Bhai, for an introduction." I thanked him politely.

"Woah! Don't call me Bhai okay...?"

"Why?"

"It will make me feel old... so it will be Imran. Just Imran okay." He emphasized 'just Imran'.

"Okay, Imran."

"That's like a good girl." He grinned and went back to the sofa.

"So Bhabi, I want you to choose... it's a thing that we decided among friends. Ahmed will tell you the details later. For now, you tell me. What will you choose? 'Option A' or 'Option B'?" Said Salman.

Confused, I looked at Ahmed. He gave me an encouraging smile.

"Option B?" I sounded kind of unsure.

"Then option B it is... Oye Ahmed... catch." Salman Bhai said and throws the keys at Ahmed, which he easily caught.

"Are you guys serious?" He looked at the keys and said. Most of them shrugged and Qurat-ul-Ain Bhabi winked at me.

What is going on?

~*~

"Where are we?" I asked Ahmed, as we drove out of the city. I was sitting in the passenger seat, while he was driving. Apart from his eyes, which was covered by his sunglasses, he looked relaxed and fresh.

"Baluchistan."

"And, where are we going now?"

"You will find soon enough." He said putting his left arm on the back of my seat. My eyes landed on his arm, then on him. His body was well built and well-shaped, perfectly hugged by his navy blue T-shirt. He looked quite handsome today.

Was he really this handsome when we've first met?

Or I was blind not to see?

I came out of my thoughts when I heard him chuckle.

"I don't know if you were blind or not but I am glad that you find me handsome." He said stroking the back of his fingers on my cheek.

D-did I say that out loud?

Ya Allah! Kill me now...

I looked out the window and the sight in front of my eyes was almost breathtaking. Our car was going on the road that was made just along with the seashore. I can see the glittering surface of the sea as far as my sight goes.

"It's beautiful." I breathed out looking at it.

"Yes, it is... I wonder what will you say when we reached our destination." I heard Ahmed' voice.