Chapter#25

Sandal's POV:

I looked at the girl standing in front of me through a huge mirror. Wearing a red bridal dress, she was not the girl I knew. She was not Sandal Khalil anymore. She was a woman, a married woman ... wife of Ahmed Wali... Mrs Sandal Ahmed.

Yes, I got married to Ahmed Wali tonight... how did that happen? ... I didn't have an answer for that... he managed to win over my family... Ami was happy with him and believes he is best for me... when I saw the extreme of happiness in Ami's eyes, watching me within this red dress. I didn't regret my decision... putting everything behind me, I make up my mind on trusting her choice... just like that... no commotions... no arguments at all... I thought I was tough but it turned out to be wrong, I am just an average girl who put family's happiness above all. Without wasting any time our wedding was held on the next week of Zohma's marriage... and now here I am... in his house, in his room, as his wife.

My heart was beating wildly, as time passes by and now I feel scared to death... what have I been thinking...and what I should do now???

My breath hitched when I heard the door opening but I didn't move a bit. I lift my gaze and saw him closing the distance between us, with a triumphant look on his face. As he stood in front of me a smile formed on his face, his eyes have a glint of happiness in them... or maybe it was a reflection of the golden embroidery of my dress. Without saying a word, he kept staring at me. At that time I noticed how handsome he was looking in his brown Sherwani.

"You know you look beautiful when you checking me out like this." He said smiling and quickly I dropped my gaze.

I heard a chuckle and he said, "You don't have to look away." With that, he pulled me closer holding my hand.

"You have the right for this." He put his forehead on mine.

I can feel his warm breath on my face and it was making my legs jelly... I tried to control myself but fail, all my senses and my body went numb and I feel like about to fall. He circled his arm around my waist and helped me stand steady.

"I think you need some rest... the bathroom is on the left side, your clothes are already there." He mentioned to the left and step aside.

I feel a little dejected for some reason but kept my mouth closed. I walked carefully to the bathroom, so I won't trip on my heavy dress, its weight too much. I opened the door and my mouth left ajar watching this huge stylish bathroom. It took me a few seconds to come back to my senses and when I turned to the vanity mirror, I mentally facepalm myself.

How am I going to take off so many things by myself? Even in the saloon, this dress was settled by two people excluding me... Not only the dress was heavy but it's also two-layered and has two dupattas. One was settling on my head and the other was on my right arm. For several minutes I tried to find pins on my dress to take it off but didn't succeed. Helplessly I walked out of the bathroom for asking Sir to help me but I stop at the door when I saw him busy on phone.

Seriously! What's wrong with this man???

As his eyes landed on me, he ended the call and walked towards me.

"You haven't changed any problem?" He asked worriedly.

"I need your help... a little."

"Help?... for what?"

"I cannot reach the pins on the back of my dress...can you help me out?" I instantly regretted my decision when a devilish smile crept upon his face.

"Sure, I would love to."

He took off his Sherwani and leaves the inner kurta on, to be comfortable and asked me to sit in front of the mirror and tell me how to take out pins. I guided him where the pins were and how to unpin them.