Disclaimer

Welcome to the Gods Among Us Universe. It's inspired by an amalgamation of world mythologies including Norse, West Coast First Nations, Mesoamerican, Celtic, Greek, Roman, Mesopotamian, Egyptian, and Asian, blended with our current modern world, and expanded to other worlds across multiple solar systems within this created universe. I take liberties with world mythologies, twisting them as needed to serve the interests of my stories. After all, this is a work of fiction.

This first trilogy, the Triquetra Prophecy, is focused on three main characters. This current book, ORIGIN, is a direct sequel to HIDDEN and TAKEN. Every effort has been made to reintroduce characters if you haven't yet read the first two books. If you like slow burn romance, this isn't it. This trilogy is more of a rollercoaster, with a fast upward climb, then lots of twists, turns, peaks, and valleys right through to the end of the third book. It's not insta-love, but it is insta-lust, so fair warning if that pace isn't for you.

Right, that leads me to the Content Warning! This story is rated Mature and intended for readers 18 and above. There WILL BE strong language, explicit sexual language and themes. The author takes no responsibility or liability for any harm, damage, neglect, injury, or loss of any personal property including but not limited to noise complaints, battery shortages, sudden amazon toy purchases, overuse of strong language, inability to stop drooling, broken bed springs, tearing of panties, or other articles of clothing stemming from reading this story. Read at your own risk. The author recommends proximity to ice cubes, towels, and fire extinguishers at all times.

I did say it's a rollercoaster, right? Now, a few other warnings. Some disturbing themes are alluded to and referenced, but do not occur on the page. As the Author, I am in NO WAY glorifying, promoting, encouraging, or condoning these actions or thoughts, nor are there any explicit descriptions of non-consensual sexual or illegal acts.

If you don't like strong females who want to make their own decisions, cinnamon bun heroes who screw up, don't always get it right, but are complete gooey inside for their loved ones, this might not be the story for you. If you don't like enemies-to-lovers trope, gender fluid characters, bisexual characters, or the concept of polyamory, then this might not be the story for you. Everyone likes different things, so if this isn't for you, please do move on to the next story that catches your eye.

Likes, comments, follows, adds to your reading lists, and even shout-outs on your own walls are greatly appreciated as they will help other readers find this story. If you like this story, please do spread the word. I appreciate it more than you know. I am always happy to hear from my readers and do reply to comments, provided it isn't telling me that you don't like something above I've already warned you about. Otherwise, constructive comments are always appreciated and considered in light of the within story and within trilogy arc.

If you choose to enter my worlds, welcome...

***

Okay, the legal stuff. Although the real world may provide inspiration during the writing process, characters, events and incidents are primarily products of the author's imagination or used in an entirely fictitious manner.

As a reminder, world mythology pre-dates Marvel so characters in my fiction created from these mythologies share some characteristics with Marvel characters, since both are sourced from the same original mythological material, but none of my stories are fanfiction. This story does not take place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Instead, reference to popular world culture is referenced to provide a sense of 'the real world' in the Earth-based scenes and as would be familiar to characters living in our modern world. Actor characters referenced in this work of fiction are not intended to reflect any real actors that currently or previously have portrayed any movie or television roles referenced in this work of fiction. I have deliberately co-mingled filmographies referencing any real world movie or television shows to ensure that this is clear.

Fair use, public domain, stock and purchased images and gifs were sourced from CreativeCommons, Pixabay, Unsplash, DeviantArt, Shutterstock, Depositphotos, CreativeFabrica and Canva. Additional gifs were sourced from Giphy and Tenor, subject to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.