Chapter 26 - Warning

The large snowy owl stood motionless in the gloom. Little light reached this deep in the Winter Realm's mountainous forests. Still, the voices penetrated the darkness and up into the high branches where the owl waited.

"That fucking prophesy of Scota's. I thought it was going to help us destroy that arrogant, upstart Asgardian butcher. How can it be possible he's agreed to share with a Fomorian? Asgardians don't share! Odin lost his shit when Freya fucked those dwarves. His unwillingness to share is the whole reason he divorced her and led to war. Because, of course, our dear King supported his sister." The dark-haired female threw up her hands in disgust. Her black skirts swirled as she strode back and forth, kicking branches and small shrubs.

The huge white stag lifted his nose from the delicate herbs that only grew on the leeward side of the mountains. Chewing, he watched the female take out her temper on the forest for the next few minutes.

A wave of silver passed over the stag and a dark-haired male stood in a silver tunic and pants, a black cloak with silver edging flowing down his back to blend with his dark hair. "Father is furious that Grandmother has taken this bitch's side and banished him from the Summer Realm. I'd stay away from Gwydion and Arianrhod for a while, my love," he cautioned.

"Danu's tits! Does your niece have a magic cunt? Seriously, Llew! This is ridiculous!" the dark-haired female screeched.

"Well, she is Maeve's daughter, so possibly. It certainly doesn't come from our line," Llew laughed, and the sound bounced off the trees.

She waved her hand in a sharp, cutting motion. "Whatever. How are we going to keep their little party from getting to Annwn? I will not give up this curse, but if fucking Freya gets wind they are trying to bring her precious little boy back, I'll be forced to."

"They aren't going to get through the door here. It's too well guarded in the heart of our court, Badb. They've got to try another way," Llew mused.

Badb stomped her foot. "There is nothing stopping them from going to Litaui using their fucking bifrost that takes them pretty much anywhere they want to go," she snarled.

"But to stop them from using the bifrost, we'd have to keep them out of the treaty plains. That's a pretty extensive area," Llew said, rubbing his chin with a hand as he considered it.

"Not for the Wild Hunt." Badb smiled up at him, stepping to press her body against his.

"True, but setting the Wild Hunt loose on the treaty plains will break the treaty, not just with Asgard, but also with the Summer Court," Llew said, looking down at her. His hands came around to hold her against him. "It is supposed to be neutral ground."

"Who cares? You kidnapped their precious princess and chased her with the Wild Hunt. Neither Asgard nor the Summer Court has the power to keep you prisoner. Nemain and I will just break you out again. It gives us an excuse to slaughter those witless, spineless fools," Badb growled.

A smile slowly stretched across Llew's lips, his eyes turning to red flame. "True. I do love your ruthless nature, dear wife." His hands moved down to her ass, grinding her against him. "It never fails to arouse me. I have a much better outlet for your frustration, my dear."

Badb raised an eyebrow, an amused smirk on her red lips. "Oh really? And what would that be, my husband?"

"Bend over and hold on to that tree to brace yourself. I'm not going to be gentle," he growled, gesturing to the thick trunk of a nearby oak.

With a seductive look over her shoulder, Badb stepped to the tree and placed her hands on the rough bark. "Promises, promises, Llew." She bent at the waist, pushing her ass out towards him.