Chapter 35 - Turning The Tables

It was a relief to be myself again, and I stretched my limbs as we climbed the stairs to our rooms

It was a relief to be myself again, and I stretched my limbs as we climbed the stairs to our rooms. Not that I minded being in an animal form. Indeed, I'd spent many years in various animal forms, but I usually paired it with one of my godly attributes of mischief, stories, dance, or sex to offset the energy expenditure. Yes, I'd had far too much fun seducing Quetzalcoatl's followers, particularly his priests and priestesses. They were only too happy to pleasure their jaguar god. 

It wasn't my fault sex was more fun than the staid practices Quetzalcoatl tried to get them to follow.

Elatha coded us into our suite of rooms, and I wondered if Quetzalcoatl, or Ao Guang as the Shen dragon god was calling himself now, was still restricted to Kunlan or if we'd have another run-in with him and his brothers. Either way, I had Laevateinn with me this time, and I wasn't about to play fair.

"I'm going to take a shower. Would either or both of you like to join me?" Shannon asked, a glint in her eyes revealing her preference. She stood in the doorway to the bathroom, hand on her hip.

Elatha looked back at me from his position at the end of the hall by the kitchen, an eyebrow raised. A roar of satisfaction tore through me, warming my chest at his acknowledgment of my supremacy in deciding our carnal relations. If I had to share my Shannon, at least it was on my fucking terms.

The heat in my abdomen flared higher, my cock already pulsing from watching my consorts in their sexy skinsuits. "Are you looking to get clean or dirty, darling?" I purred, holding her gaze as I closed the suite door behind me and stalked towards her. Despite knowing the answer, I wanted to hear her say it. She was getting bolder, my goddess, and I loved coaxing her to talk dirty.

"Oh, I'm wanting to get fucking filthy, love." A seductive smile turned up her lips, and she glanced between Elatha and me. "I'm hungry."

The little minx licked her lips as she cupped those gorgeous breasts through her skinsuit, and my cock jerked. She'd already rid herself of armour and weapons. With a smile twisting one side of my lips, I followed her into the bathroom, shedding my armour, weapons, and the illusion that disguised my erection. 

Elatha entered behind me.

"Why Loki, I believe you've been hiding something from me," she said in a silky tone, hazel eyes darkening with lust.

"Not from you, my dear. I'm always willing to shove my cock down your throat," I told her, dissipating my skinsuit. "Lay down on the shower floor, Elatha. Let Shannon ride your face."

Already naked, his sleek muscles glistened with water and that cock. Fuck. I gritted my teeth, fingernails biting into my palms to stop myself from reaching for him when he laid down. I wanted to ride that proud black and silver shaft. It bobbed and jerked as Shannon lowered herself to his face. It was everything I could do to not wrap my hand or mouth around it. My skin itched to shift to my other form.