Chapter 62 - Triquetra

Elatha trembled between us as I teleported to our suite, stirring dark desires within me

Elatha trembled between us as I teleported to our suite, stirring dark desires within me. Fuck, I couldn't wait to have them both begging and pleading.

"Shannon, get on the bed so Elatha can sink that glorious ebony cock of his into your needy little quim," I barked, my tone deepening.

Her eyes sparkled as she touched her fingertips to her torc, and her clothes disappeared. Elatha made to move towards her but I growled, gripped his hair, and forced his beautiful silver eyes to mine.

"No. You are mine, Elatha, just as Shannon is, and you get to fuck when I say so, cum when I say so. Do you understand?" I snarled as I held his gaze.

His eyes widened, pupils dilating, then he nodded, breath panting from his full lips.

I smiled as I narrowed my gaze, heat crawling up my spine. "No, Elatha. I will hear the words from you. Do you understand?"

He licked his lips, and I had to restrain the urge to bite that taunting, glistening flesh. "Y... yes, Loki," he whispered.

I turned us so we faced Shannon. Laying on the bed, her silky golden olive skin contrasting with the black of the comforter, and with a seductive smile, she cupped her breasts, then slid a hand down into the moist dark auburn curls at her apex.

"Look at her. Our gorgeous goddess is wet for us. Can you smell her arousal scenting the air?" I purred into his ear as I used my seidhr to rid us of our clothes.

"Shells, yes. She is so fucking gorgeous, Loki," Elatha groaned as I scraped my teeth down his neck and griped his cock. Hot and full in my hand, I pumped the midnight length and enjoyed the pearly drops weeping from the flushed silver tip.

"Our Elatha has such a thick, beautiful cock. Do you want this, Shannon?" I asked her, watching the flush of arousal tighten her maroon nipples and deepen the colour of her pussy. Fuck, she was the epitome of feminine perfection.

"You know I do, Loki." Her tone had turned to liquid sex, sliding with sultry perfection along my nerves and fisting around my cock.

Norns, I'd missed that sound.

Elatha's hips jerked, also affected, and the heat along the bond increased, almost vibrating with carnal tension. Father's gift meant I'd need to wait to teach them their next lesson in delayed gratification. The transition demanded energy, and I didn't want the need to become truly painful for Elatha.

But a little bite was fine. It would make him cum so very hard, and every time Shannon or I, or both of us, orgasmed in or on him, it would soothe that fire within him.

"Loki... what... please," Elatha begged, trembling in my grip as the fierce demand grew.

I walked us the couple of steps to close the distance to the bed. "Do you want our goddess' wet little pussy?" I asked him. "Spread those legs wider, Shannon."