Chapter 44 - Mine

Loki swayed like the tentacles of a sea anemone by the time he chose a single story building close to the ocean

Loki swayed like the tentacles of a sea anemone by the time he chose a single story building close to the ocean. He'd tried to disguise his stumbling, walking slowly with one foot in front of the other, but his words slurred. Shannon was worse. She hadn't even noticed when I'd lifted her into my arms almost three hours ago. Loki's 'few hours walk' had turned into five with the sea slug's pace we were moving. Shannon's eyes opened briefly when we'd rounded the building to find the ocean in front of us, but drooped closed afterwards.

Once again, she was boneless in my arms.

My stomach churned uncomfortably, a twisting pain still too familiar from last year's crisis when she'd almost died from energy depletion. But this time, we had a soulbond. I could save her, regardless of whether she was awake or not.

Loki shoved the lopsided door closed behind me, then slumped down against the wall. His eyelids fluttered, then closed as his head slid to the side.

Anxiety tightened my chest, squeezing my lungs as I looked from him to Shannon, unconscious in my arms. Blasted barnacles. Both of them were in trouble, relying on me to help them.

Still, I knew the choice Loki would want me to make.

Laying Shannon on the floor beside Loki's legs, I tugged off her boots, leather pants, and light blue scrap of fabric that covered her. The scent of hot woman, with the particular lemon vanilla notes that were all Shannon, had its predictable effect, but I ignored my own arousal.

This wasn't about me.

Instead, I bent my head to glide my tongue over the sensitive bud, enjoying her heady taste. Shannon twitched, legs widening in unconscious demand. Again, I licked over her, priming her body. Hopefully, once I got her to orgasm once or twice, she'd wake. Sleep on its own wouldn't recharge their energy here. Not in Helheim. She needed more.

They both did. I might not have their powers, but this was something I could do for my consorts.

Settling into the cradle of her thighs, I set about raising her arousal. Her hips rose restlessly, seeking my touch. Mumbled sounds tumbled from her lips as her breathing sped. Alert to our bond, explicit images spilled through from her mind, and I used everything I knew about my beautiful, sexy goddess.

And when her back arched, she grabbed my hair with her hand, shoving me harder against her demanding pussy.

"Gods, Elatha. Don't stop," she cried out, trembling, then writhing as the climax washed over her.

"Are you with me now, Shannon?" I asked, lifting my head as I plundered her squirming hips with my fingers.

"Fuck! Yes," she moaned. "Absolutely. Don't stop."

"Good, because Loki is also in bad shape, so I need to help him as well," I told her, shifting so my fingers continued to drive her towards a second orgasm while I reached over and worked at opening Loki's pants. Shells, this is hard to do one-handed.