Chapter 34 - Discretion

Heading out into the water, the difference between Tír na nÓg and Litaui struck me as it did every time I visited

Heading out into the water, the difference between Tír na nÓg and Litaui struck me as it did every time I visited. It was so dark at these depths without the phosphorescent algae that grew on Tír na nÓg. I hadn't bothered to get one of our lanterns since both Manannan and Shannon easily cast light ahead of us.

It made me wonder whether Loki could as well.

I didn't know the range of his powers and a sense of inadequacy stirred uneasily in my gut, with the cold depths of the surrounding ocean sinking into me, into my soul. Of the four of us, I was the only non-god. My abilities were the same as every other Fomorian—nothing special. While Manannan and I shared the ability to gain energy from water, to manipulate all forms of water, and to provide energy through sex repeatedly, that was the limit of my powers. I didn't gain energy from sex. I couldn't manipulate air or weather, other than to make it rain. My trident allowed me to shoot energy blasts when I could recharge it with water, but that was technology, not ability.

What did I bring to Shannon that Loki couldn't already do better? Why would she love me if I couldn't bring something unique to our union? If I couldn't help her in some way?

Sure, I could breathe underwater and move faster through the water, but his ability to shapeshift meant he kept up well enough as a dolphin, and if we needed to stay deep, like now, he shifted to a mako shark and was only slightly slower. Loki was impressive—there was no doubt.

Seastars, that was such a ridiculous understatement. The way he'd made Shannon cum... the way he'd made me cum! What would it take to make him lose his own control? Would it be as spectacular as connecting with Shannon's thoughts when she climaxed? I had to believe it would, and shells, but I wanted to experience that with him.

With the light cast by Manannan as he led the way, it was easy to see Shannon slightly ahead of me, just to the right of Loki's undulating shark form while I swam on his left.

"That was incredible. Will we always feel what the other is experiencing with the bond open?" I asked her.

She looked at me over Loki's tail, meeting my gaze and smiling. "Yes. It can get quite... intense."

"I'm sure. I'm absolutely amazed that with what I was feeling, Loki himself didn't cum while in your brain. It was... well, you are just so gorgeous when you orgasm." It was like saying a kraken was just an octopus, but I couldn't seem to find the words I wanted to express myself.

"So are you. I loved watching Loki make you cum," she told me, hazel eyes gleaming.

"I had no idea he could do something like that," I admitted. "He's certainly surprising. And shells, but I don't think I could get myself off nearly as well as he did."

A laugh rippled down the bond.

Such a fascinating sensation. Once Loki had told me, it hadn't taken me long to identify when something was coming from Shannon. It was like she occupied a particular spot at my very centre. Almost like she had her own flavour inside of me.