Chapter 25 - Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

Such a glorious sight to have my beautiful, sexy Shannon at my mercy

Such a glorious sight to have my beautiful, sexy Shannon at my mercy. With those delicious full globes shaking at every twist and turn of her body, the nipple clips had to be driving her crazy. The downside of being on Alfheim was not feeling what she experienced through the bond. Yet the desperate bucking of her hips, flushed skin, and passion-drunk eyes told the story well enough.

As did the moans escaping those full lips. Yggdrasil's roots, but I loved hearing her moan. Such music to my ears.

"I'm sure I have enough patience!" she begged, trying to convince me to increase the pressure or speed of my clothed cock against her hot little quim, so wet against the leather of my pants.

The scent of her arousal filled the air, and I took my time inhaling the glorious aroma.

She wanted to cum, but she didn't realize I wouldn't let her. Not for the next few hours. Not even once. But when I did, it would be all the more powerful for waiting.

I'd been yearning to play with her this way, controlling her arousal. I'd barely begun to introduce her to the idea when I'd discovered her pregnancy. The priority had shifted from my preferred erotic games to getting as much energy into her, as frequently as possible, to supply the baby and her with that critical resource. Not that it hadn't been fun to make her orgasm over and over, in numerous ways.

Still, there was nothing sweeter than making her beg. Seeing her curvaceous body writhe as she pleaded to be allowed to cum. The intensity was so much stronger from being denied. Just that small taste I'd had of edging her was absolutely addicting.

The anticipation had me as hard as Yggdrasil's sturdy trunk.

"Oh no, darling," I purred, pitching my voice to a vibrational frequency she'd feel like a physical caress over her senses. "Definitely not."

Still, I increased my pace, grinding against her wet little body to bring her up to the edge, her legs trembling on my hips. Leaning down to nip along her neck towards her ear, I was ready when her body went rigid.

"No, my gorgeous goddess, you don't get to cum until I allow it," I told her as I wrapped my power around her mind.

"LOKI!" she shrieked.

Each firing neuron blasted up her spine and hit the wall of my power, unable to penetrate and trigger her orgasm, yet fired wave after wave in desperate reaction to the overwhelming stimulus. Her little body writhed in sensuous torment, a delightful seductive feast for my senses. I drank in her alluring scent, her carnal movements against me, and the eroticism of the visual display as she succumbed to my absolute control.

"Shells, that's hot," came a deep voice from beside the bed.

Elatha, that fucking hot Atlantean. I'd been trying to ignore his presence, but it wasn't easy. Part of me wanted to tie him to this bed as well, so he could learn the same lesson as Shannon. He'd caught me off guard. I hadn't been prepared for the lust that gripped me when our eyes met. If she hadn't insisted on interrupting us, I might have introduced him to the joys of being fucked by another male and taken him right there against the wall.