1} RDR ~ Chapter 4

╭⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶╮

Earth-83666

1} RDR ~ Chapter 4

╰⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶╯

"Okay, maybe I can admit that I overreact the whole thing about Matt and avoiding him, is actually nice to know he is there supporting me, promise or not promise to Jess, after all him and the others were always good people to me, but specially Luke, Matt and Danny, they were like big brothers, so I understand where he is coming from, but enough with the sappy shit, he told me a great idea about what to do with my case"

The private investigator was on his desk looking through stuff on his computer, Caliban had already left 3 hours ago to his own apartment on the building, the lawyer suggested his friend to dig deep on the band as they were the victims of the case, because for what reason would a teenage girl who probably had a crush on one of them go on a rampage to murder them with telekinetic powers and fire, so digging or thinking about Izzy was the wrong aim to figure out what happened, what he needed was...

"Shit, I'm out of booze" – cursed Phillip after he tried to take a sip of the bottle on his desk only to realize it was empty

He looked at the bottle in his hand as if more vodka would appear inside of it if he looked hard enough, as he was looking at it he could see through it a zoom in on the photo of the band he was looking at the moment from a show and saw something that made him frown.

"Wait...what is that?" – Asked Phillip confused

The photo he was looking at was a one of the band playing a show on the stage of an unknown bar as the photo didn't have any identification of the place (weirdly enough), but what caught his eye and made him frown was a symbol on the wall behind them, it looked like a bloody painted pentagram and actually the whole place had a weird dark aura and look.

The boy hummed and looked more closely to things around and realize some other things, the leader of the band was wearing a red tie with a weird looking pendant that he could swear that it looked like Baphomet's face, he scanned the photo further and two of the other band members had weirds tattoos one being a cross with like a serpent figure and the other an all see eye.

"Maybe I'm reading too much into it" – said Phillip to himself

Then he got an idea and looked onto something he didn't thought before, even he already tried to look for the manager of the bands whereabouts which was nowhere probably in deep hiding after the incident, but if he couldn't get information from him he will get it from the people that have seen his shows, he started to research about the last places the band was booked and came around with a list of 5 bars with dates around this same month the band performed before the incident, one that he was very familiar with making him smirk at the thought of going to that one and it was the third one on his list so he could get some fun out of this case after all.