1} RDR ~ Chapter 8

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

╭⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶╮

Earth-83666

1} RDR ~ Chapter 8

╰⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶╯

The demon son and the succubus both prepared a new attack of hellfire towards each other making them clash, Naahmah used her hands to direct two parts of the attack to the sides but Daimon was ready to counter attack using telekinesis to grab the succubus by the throat stopping her attack, she grabbed her throat fighting with her own telekinesis before she let out a loud screech sending the hellfire attack harder to the man in front of her and stopping his telekinetic attack.

Seeing the older male receiving the attack Phillip shoot at the wings of the succubus again trying to take her down only for the bullets to be stopped this time by telekinesis and throw back at him while he rolled on the ground avoiding them before she grabbed the private investigator by the throat with telekinesis and lifted him into the air, Daimon who was send back startled by the attack for a moment quickly shook off the hellfire from him and manage to keep himself in the air, he looked in front of him to spot Naahmah on the air with Phillip who was floating next to her, she was holding him by throat and had hellfire on her left hand pointing it at the investigator.

"Let him go, he is nothing" – said Daimon

"Oh...thank you...that's...nice" – complained Phillip while holding his throat and kicking his legs as if that could help him get out of the telekinetic grab

"I mean that if you want credit on killing a male and not just any male but the son of Marduk Kurios, you should go for me, not him" – offered Daimon

"Any of you is a conquer, I maybe should start with him" – said Naahmah

The succubus tried to shoot her hellfire at Phillip only to find herself in a tug war with Daimon who was controlling her attack, she then tried to back up her attack trying to pull the private investigator from different directions to dismember him with telekinesis only to find restrictions again with the man in front of her using his own telekinesis to stop her, then he overpower her hellfire as their telekinetic fight distracted her a bit and enveloped her with her own hellfire making her screech letting to Phillip who was kept in the air now by Daimon.

"I'm gonna send you right back with you came from" – said Daimon

"NO!" – Yelled Phillip

Suddenly Daimon held his ears hearing a high pitched sound that attacked his ears and not only him but Naahmah who was slowly falling down to the ground losing control on her wings to keep her flying and Phillip who was holding his head as well, however for the last one there wasn't any telekinetic energy holding him in the air so he was send to the ground making him yell, the blond male tried to shook off the high pitched sound and used his telekinesis in time to stop the private instigator from hitting the ground hard while he made his way down as well next to him.

Phillip Jones ~ Hellstrom  {Part 5 ~ Deal with the Devils}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें