4} TMWCV ~ Chapter 7

╭⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶╮

Earth-83666

4} TMWCV ~ Chapter 7

╰⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶╯

After the visit in the X-Mansion, Daimon left Phillip on his building just like he asked, he didn't say any other word to him or Robert during the whole ride back, he just thanked him when they arrived, the mutant kept the silent treatment once he entered the apartment, he prepared himself a bath and sat on the bathtub to relax after the visits he made that were very emotionally drowning for him.

"I'm okay, I just need to chill" – Yelled Phillip rolling his eyes

"Are you reading my thoughts?" – Asked Robert on the other side of the door

"No, but they are hammering my brain right now, so stop it" – complained Phillip

"I'm sorry, I'm just worry" – said Robert

"You have nothing to be worry about me, worry about your issue and The Void thing" – said Phillip

"But I am worried, you can't tell me what to think or not" – said Robert

"I actually can, but I don't wanna control you to go to sleep or whatever to make you shut up – said Phillip

"I'm sorry" – said Robert

"Just shut up and let me rest" – said Phillip submerging into the water of the tub laying in there looking at the ceiling through the water

"Finally peace some quiet, I'm glad the first thing that Jean teach me was this method to keep everything in my head blank as I'm only focusing on my thoughts and keeping myself alive...I can't believe that I survived going to the Avengers Compound and the X-Mansion, well, I did lost my cool with Kitty but she pushed me and tried to use the name of Jen against me to tell me how I need to stick to their side, I guess they realize that they need to keep a check on powerful enhanced individuals to avoid us spiral down into madness and turn into villains, but I'm not a villain, I care, I care more about everybody than myself, I don't care when death comes upon me, but I will try my best to not let death fall into good people, see? I'm not THAT bad"

Phillip had such a great control of his breathing while inside the water of the bathtub that he remained there a couple of minutes before rising up and shake his head and kept himself focus on the feeling he had under the water to keep his mind shut to Robert and anybody in a close ratio, he stepped out of the water, dry himself up and got dressed before getting out to meet up with a very underdressed Robert which was tempting to him as he stared at him for a moment before walking to his computer.