Chapter 10.5𝅘𝅥𝅮

"Wave-san," Arata paused scanning the empty room. "Where is everyone?" he muttered, glancing at Esdeath who walked into the common room. "General, where are the Yeagers?" she glanced around the room, her brows shooting up as she replied, "It seems they've headed out for the celebration."
"...celebration? You mean the mid-year festival?"
"I don't believe there's any other celebration at this time of the year, Arata-sama," Esdeath smiled smugly. Arata sighed, looking at the paper in his hand.

"Is there a problem?" she asked, glancing from the paper to his eyes.

"I had a discussion with the emperor and apparently the location of a lost relic was found..."

"Relic?" she asked, brow raised.

"Yes and in order to prevent that rotten Prime Minister from getting hold of it first, I accepted the search request."

"And you have no clue as to how to get to the relic?"

"No clue at all," Esdeath face-palmed with an exhausted sigh. "You must really hate the prime Minister," he looked at her briefly returning his gaze to the paper in his hands.
"Very well, I wish you luck on your endeavor," she said, turning away.

Arata reached for her hand, flinching and stopping halfway as he called out to her, "General Esdeath, would you be willing to aid me in my journey?"

She turned around with a smirk, closing the distance between her and Arata, "I almost thought you'd have me call one of the other Yeagers."

He rolled his eyes with a sigh, holding the door open for Esdeath, "Let us be on our way then, General."
...

A set of knocks rapped on the door catching Hijiri's attention. Drying his hair, he raised a brow at the door wrapping his towel around his waist as another set of knocks caught his attention.
"Hm?" he open the door to a tall man who stood before him. He had apricot skin, blue hair and blue eyes and appeared to be in his 20s. Hijiri's eyes moved up to the two bison-like horns protruding from the sides of his head.

Ah! "My bad Susanoo," Hijiri smiled apologetically.
"It's no problem," Susanoo sighed, "the boss called for a meeting so I came to let you know."
"Oh thanks, I'll be out in a bit," Hijiri nodded, shutting the door as he turned away. He sighed in exhaustion, wincing as he puts on a plain black t-shirt and shorts.
He stared at his bandaged right arm slowly opening and closing it. Not yet huh? Hijiri exhaled tiredly running his hand through his wet hair as he walked down the stairs. He entered the common room to meet Night raid already having conversations amongst themselves.

Looking up from the group, Najenda noted Hijiri's presence, stating, "Now that's we're all here I wanted to let you all know that we will be taking some time off for the upcoming holidays." The group cheered in response while Hijiri and Susanoo remained silent.
"Finally, I really needed a vacation," Leone kicked back, the back of her head resting on her palms. "So Boss," Tatsumi turned to Najenda, "any particular destination?"
"Well I was thinking it'd been nice if we could visit the hot springs..." The rest of Night raid whooped in celebration as Hijiri rose silently, turning away.

"Nii-san's getting away!" Kanae yelled, diverting the group's attention to Hijiri. He stiffened briefly, taking off in a sprint as the others gave chase.

"Who the hell needs a hot springs anyway?! I can just heat up a lake or something!" he complained as Tatsumi and Lubbock latched onto him tightly.
"It's times like this Hijiri-san acts like an old man," Akame stated with a deadpan as she nibbled on a chocolate bar.
"Right, he's really a buzzkill, this nii-san of ours," Kanae stated, nodding in agreement with Akame's statement.

"Oi!" Hijiri exclaimed, sighing as he turned around to face Najenda, Lubbock hanging from his right arm. "I'm fine without any break thanks, plus there's a shit ton of fights we need to win."
Najenda leaned forward, lighting a cigar and placing it in her mouth, "Hijiri-san," he flinched at her tone, his eyes narrowing, "if you continue to resist I'll just have to share with our comrades the details of the purple hibiscus mission."