Part 1. The accident

--------- Notes on reading ---------

! curse warning
! kills, shots and mature stuff warning
! there are word s**icide ahead, but just a couple of times, dont worry, there won't be any in further story.

[The voice that sounds in the head of the character]

Y/N - insert your name whenever you see this.

The timeline in Bonten reality, but Takemitchy was convinced to not go back to the past, so everyone can kive their happy life.

--------- Enjoy the story! ---------

I was driving my electric scooter through the Tokyo... I hate public transport, so i saved up some money and bought myself this scooter. I was proud of my personal transport. It's convenient, silent and ecological - the best alternative to cars and motorcycles. I was enjoying this thoughts while riding my way home on my own transport, for the first time.

BTW, my name in Y/N Yamado, and I'm currently struggling on my final grade of university. I have a job to afford myself the life in Tokyo and upcoming finals, so my life is a huge mess right now.

Could it even be worse? Nvm, you have your scooter right now, so things gonna change a bit, as you're faster right now.

Suddenly i realized that something was wrong... my speed was growing and i could not control it. My fear was growing rapidly...

[HOLY CRAP, I CANNOT STOP! BRAKES NOT WORKING...]

Fear has turned into a panic, and my brain showed me the blue screen and stopped working...

[WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!...Okay, it's not such huge traffic right now, i have to calm down and ride it until the battery is off]

I was proud of what a genius move I've invented all by myself in this tough situation.

[SHIT, traffic light ahead... a have to avoid it...]

I've turned several times and found myself on the huge highway WITH EVEN MORE TRAFFIC LIGHT'S AHEAD. AND CROSSROADS.

[This is it. I'm gonna die here for sure... Should it be a truck? Or maybe some fancy Lamborghini?..]

I've understood that I have no warning signals, so I can't point to everyone that something is wrong. No chance... I started crying, when I saw the crossroad ahead - it was inevitable. I decided to do my best to avoid any cars.

[It's definitely too early for me to go...]

Suddenly, I've heard a really loud motorcycle sound from the right. Two guys was about to cross my way. The speed is too high, and there were other cars... I've panicked and haven't thought of anything better than just wave them, so I've lost control over the direction and my scooter was already moving directly into the first bike...

It was just a moment, but it seemed to be the whole minute to happen. I put my palm back on handle and did a move right before crashing the first motorcycle. I fell and did several flips, and my scooter disappeared under the second.

The traffic stopped, drivers turned on the warning signals, and went out of their cars. The motorcycle drivers rushed to me as well.

Good thing I was in helmet, my anxiety about the speed has saved my life. But the world was blurry and I hardly heard anything that two guys were talking to me. One of them had braids and that made me smile a bit. I somehow managed to take my helmet off...

- Wat'cha think you've been doing? Are you a some kind of a kamikaze?!

The second guy yelled at me, while helping to stand up. He brought me to the roadside, and than both of them took their motorcycles and the remains of my scooter there.