Part 7. The apology pt 2.

*** Y/N POV ***
We arrived at the restaurant, it looked expensive, I'd hardly eat here ever again. But everything in the interior is so well-combined, I can't take my eyes off. The inside of the restaurant really looked like a piece of Sicilian cafe: rocky textures, wood and natural inspiration. Everything was good in here and suddenly I feel comfortable in here...
- Mr. Sano, we didn't expected you today, your usual table is busy right now. Shod we ask our gests to move?
- No, we'll take another one, - he waved his hand to a guys on the bar and we headed forward.
- Mikey... - he turned his had to me - are you a vip-customer here?
- Yes - he said it like it's a usual thing for all people to be a vip in a place like this.
- A-are you an owner?
- You're so smart, - he patted my head.
- Um... this place is very nice, reminds me of Sicilia.
- Thank you, I was really inspired when I came back from there...
- So you've even been there... cool, - I was looking on a wooden table that cathed my eye, - let's seat over there?
- Hm, it's the second floor here, I'll show it to you and then you decide, - he smiled shortly, - but I bet you like it there more.
- 100 yen on 'no', - I know I'll lost but I like to bet on stupid things. Anyway nobody's ever accepted.
- 1000 yen to 'yes'
- Good, I raise.
We shook hands and went upstairs, some guests were staring at us...
There were nobody on the second floor, but there was a huge window that opened a view to the park with the lake. I moved towards that magnificent view, while Mikey asked to move the table and chairs closer to window.
- You know, we have a rule here, that this view belongs to all our guests, but for this lunch we can own it - said Mikey offering me to seat.
- I'm impressed, - [that sounded sweet af, I guess I'll accept his apology just for showing this view for me] I took my bag, draw out a 1000 yen and stretched it him, - you won, I'll save up my sallary to come here from time to time.
- No need, I thought it was a joke, - he said looking on the money in my hand.
- Bets for me are not joke, so keep it. You can give it to a waiter as a tips, if that would be more comfortable for you, - I smiled.
I put the money on a table, and Mikey hid it under the napkin.
- I see, you're a person of a word, - he said while having a seat, - the more I know you, the more I understand you're not a typical girl.
- I think you knew something is wrong with me since the time you said "you should crashed a wall", - I tried to make suspicious look.
- At that time I was really assuming that you're stupid. I'm sorry.

Waiter came to our table almost immediately.
- Mr. Sano, would you like your usual?, - waiter is so decent, I wonder if they have some kind of a school for waiters here...
- Meal as usual, Y/N, would you like to drink something? - Mikey asked when I pretended to be looking through the menu and seeking...

What should I answer? "This conversation could be unpleasant" he said, I'm gonna be nervous, so one glass of wine for courage would be not a bad decision. Goooosh, what's with this price?! Red dry wine for the price of a Cadillac? Calm down, Y/N, it's his place, so he can afford anything, just say it...

- A glass of a dry red wine and Lasagna Bolognese, please.
- I'll drink the same, - said Mikey. Waiter nodeed and disappeared on a high speed. [Has he tortured his own staff?]
- You sure about dry red? - I lifted my right eyebrow, - people mostly don't like it for the dryness it gives.
- I have never tried it, but I believe you.
I saw him staring at me by my sideview, but I kept looking out of the window... [That view is really everything, Mr.Sano, you, semi-jerk]
- So, why we are here is that I want to apology for the treatment you've been given by my subordinates... - Mikey sounds so seriously and mature, it made me to stop daydreaming in a window and switch my glare to him. - This includes the accident case and what happened tomorrow. I also apologize for my own reckless to start a fight in front of you, so you had to make an intervention. - He looks right in my eyes and I feel myself bad for all the teasing I was making before, - I also have to admit that if it wasn't you, I'd probably beat Sanzu to the death, that's why... - he stood up and bowed - ... thank you. For saving me and him too.